*Sneaky link Part 2*

Recap:He pulled me off of him and cleaned my liquids off him.

He went to shower and left me there lying in his bed to think about wtf just happened...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I layed there for a second then I got up to go shower with him cause why not.

I got in the shower and he immediately pins me to the wall slightly choking me.

Chris:Get on your knees

I did as I was told and got on my knees.I grabbed his length and started licking the tip.

Chris:Stop teasing mamas

I licked from bottom to the tip of his length then started deep throating it.

He pushed my head forward onto his d*ck making me gag a little.

Chris:Fuck baby I'm going to cum.

Y/n:Go ahead
He came in my mouth and I swallowed.

Y/n:You taste so good daddy.

I then got up and he turned me around and immediately started pounding into me at a rapid pace giving me no time to adjust.

Y/n:"Fuck go deeper daddy"I moaned.

He started going deeper but still maintaining his speed.

"Fuck your so tight"Chris groaned.

Y/n:"Ahh Daddy right there"

I moaned rolling my eyes back when he hit that spot.He kept hitting that spot repeatedly.

Y/n:"Mhmm FUCK I'm cumming"

Chris:"Hold it I'm almost there baby"

I bite my lip trying my hardest to hold it in.

"Ok now"Chris said. We both released at the same time.My were shaking from the speed but it was bearable enough to stand.

"You want to spend the night" Chris says innocently."Yeah sure it's late anyway"I say out of breath.We got out of the shower after actually showering and then go to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This short but it's a part 2 so yeah but they will get longer trust me🥥💦.