DTD 12

A week later

A week later...

The doctor removed the bandage that was wrapped around Taehyung's eyes.
"Okay, slowly open your eyes, Mr Kim" The doctor says, his parents smiling and biting his lips. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, his eyes hurting from the bright light. He got used to it after a few minutes and he looks around. But he later frowned, Jungkook wasn't there, and Mr and Mrs Jeon wasn't also.
"What happened, sweetie?" His mother asks, raising her brow.
"Where's Mr and Mrs Jeon? Jungkookie?" He asks and noticed how his parents gulped.

"Mom? Dad? Answer me?" Taehyung says, frowning more. The doctor left them, knowing it was a family thing.
"Baby, please don't be shocked, okay?" Mrs Kim says, holding Taehyung's hand.
"You're scaring me, mom" Taehyung says, his heart beating so fast at the thought of Jungkook getting hurt.
"J... Jungkook's dead, honey, a week ago...Mr and Mrs Jeon is at his funeral" Mrs Kim says, caressing Taehyung's hand.

"W... What? That's not a good joke, mom" Taehyung says, shaking his head as he laughed bitterly.
"I'm sorry, Tae... It's real... Jungkook, he...he donated his eyes for you" Mr Kim says, a stray tear falling down his cheek.
"But... But he promised! He... No!" Taehyung says and bursts into tears.

"Kookie... Baby, why'd you leave me too soon?" Taehyung says, crying as he stared at Jungkook's grave. Yes, he didn't have the guts to see Jungkook dead in a coffin so he waited until he's buried. He kneeled down, hugging the picture next to it. Mr and Mrs Jeon stared at Taehyung with pity, it was hard for him, and for them. Mrs Jeon hugged her husband, crying on his shoulder. Mr Jeon rubbed his wife's back, crying with her.
"You're so mean, baby, why...why didn't you wait?" Taehyung says, sniffling.

And...