DTD 5

Jungkook giggles as he watched the movie. Taehyung, beside him, smiled as he played with the younger's hair. People's laughs can be heard as another funny scene was showed. Eating their popcorn, they finished the movie with an aching stomach from all the laughing.

"Thank you for bringing me here, hyungie" Jungkook says, kissing Taehyung's cheek. The older smiled, kissing the top of the younger's head.
"It's nothing, baby" The older says, patting Jungkook's head. They walked to their car and went home.

"Hyung, look! That's a cute butterfly!" Jungkook exclaims as he points at the butterfly on the flower. Taehyung nods, smiling at him. Taking pics that Jungkook didn't know were being taken, and hiding his phone whenever the younger looks at him.

Jungkook ate his sandwich as they sat down at the sand, staring at the sun that slowly went down.
"Hyung, I love the sunset" Jungkook says, smiling. The older smiled back, wrapping his arm around the younger's waist as he too ate his sandwich.
"Me too, Koo, me too" Taehyung says, rubbing Jungkook's clothed waist.

Jungkook coughs inside the bathroom, while Taehyung was at the living room, watching TV. As he coughed more hardly, his throat started hurting. Covering his mouth, some liquid came out of it. He removed the hand, staring at it to see red. Blood. It was blood, Jungkook has coughed out blood. Shaking his head, he immediately washed his bloodied hand. And then he gurgled water as his teeth also had blood on it.

Clearing his throat, he winced as he felt it sting.
"Gu... Guess I have to te...tell hyung th...that my thr...throat hurts and can...can't talk" He stutters, walking out of the bathroom. He walked to the couch, sitting down next to the older with a smile.

"Let's continue our movie"