Kidnap

Eda and Luz and king were all sleeping on the couch and king woke up with his stomach rumbling and so he got up and went to the kitchen for a snack but he couldn't find the one snack he want it so he continued searching and he accidentally knock something over which cause a giant crash sound and King cringed at the sound and she saw and angry Eda and she said " king what are you doing??" King sheepishly answer " looking for a snack" and Eda said " and your think causing a mess would help??"

Luz walked in a groggy voice said " what's going on here??" Eda looked at her and her expression softened and she said " don't worry kid just go back to bed ok, hun" and Luz nodded and they shared a quick hug before Luz head back to the couch she turned backed to King and said " ok your gonna clean this up and you'll not stop until it's done you got that??" King nodded and started to clean up the mess and Eda head back to the couch and saw Luz sitting all depressed and she sat next to her and put her hand on Luz's shoulder and said " hey kid we're gonna find your mom I promise" and Eda hugged Luz and laid down and stroke the back of her head until she fell asleep and so did Eda.

Meanwhile at Blight Manor

Amity couldn't sleep no matter how hard she tried so she got up and decided to get a glass of water in the bathroom bit she saw a light under the door so she put her ear up the door and heard " babe your so rough" and then she heard " well it's my first time" and then she heard a vibrating sound so she decided to go get the water in the kitchen so she went to the kitchen and got the water and when she was heading back she the light in the bathroom was still on and she put her ear up against the door and hear faint moaning and vibrating and she head back to her room and went to her bedroom but before she did she saw Edric and he looked scared and Amity went to comfort him and after that she went to bed.

The next morning

Mizura was walking in the forest the sun was just rising and she was still carrying Camilla and she saw Lilith's house and she decided to hide out there for a while so she climbed through a window and put Camilla in first and then she climbed in so after that she picked up the body and wonder through the house and then she saw a picture of Eda and Lilith as kids and then she got an idea she was gonna kidnap Lilith's child so she went and found Lilith sleeping with the child on her chest she was about to pick up the child but she hesitated and thought " should I be doing this like the child didn't ask for any of this??" But she snap out of it and took the child so she was carrying both of them but the child started to cry and Mizura try get it to calm down but Lilith woke up and Mizura ran and so did Lilith.

After a few minutes of chasing Lilith's foot got caught and she trip and she saw Mizura starting to run out of the door sho Lilith took her staff did a spell which blasted her in the leg and Lilith got her fort unstuck and started to run after Mizura as Mizura was limping but all of a sudden the great basilisks swoop down and picked up Mizura and put her on its back and flew off Lilith try to shoot it down but it was to fast and it flew off Lilith drop to her knees and started to cry and looked up and screamed  "noooo!!!" Tears rolling down her face she went back inside and called Eda and told her what happened and they said they'll be there right away and Lilith satin the couch and cried she felt she failed as a parent while with the rest of the group they decided that they'll finally confront Mizura.
729words
Thanks for Jonathan Alexander for giving me the ideas