Chapter 36: Are We Leaving Yet? ✅

The sunlight on the outside started to shine bright through the small cracks in the blinds. Reminding me that we would be needing to get some dark curtains. The sleeping man beside me was all I paid attention to the moment I looked at him. The only thing of remembrance was last night.

The first time we were intimate, the first time we connected and became one person. I wanted to roll out of bed, I just didn't have the motivation to move. The only thing motivating me to move out of this bed right now was the thought of food.

That was only 5% motivation anyways, the other 95% just wanted to stay beside Yoon. He was peaceful, probably dreaming about whatever made him happy.

His lips were slightly parted as he slept. I opened up the Netflix app on the television. Turning it low, I didn't want to wake him. Even by watching television.

Even with the T.V playing, I was clearly thinking about the night before. I was still rolling around in the bliss of last night. I could just imagine him in between my legs again, pleasuring my body in ways nobody has before.

If everyone had a regular sex life there wouldn't be a need for weed. I mean I'm thinking clearly, I'm relaxed, I'm hungry. There was nothing blocking me from what I'm feeling.

I wanted to be with Yoon, even if it proved my parents right. I just didn't care, they don't get to take credit for this. The fact that we fell in love was due to me and Yoon alone.

We did this, not our parents.

I was craving something sweet for breakfast, it took a lot of energy to pry myself from the bed since it was the only thing I wanted to do right now.

I walked into the kitchen, passing the mostly empty living room. The couch was already present when we moved in, I didn't like the fact that it was here. We needed a new one, along with more furniture. We needed some couches, some real dishes, not to mention we needed to shop for a real bed set.

I think that'll be what takes up our day today, we can't just rest around here doing nothing as much as I wanted to. I was in the kitchen preparing breakfast, making Cinnabon.

The smell attracted the once asleep man into the kitchen behind me. As I drizzled the sticky, sweet cream across the cinnamon buns I felt soft kisses on my back. "You're awake? It was supposed to be a surprise"

"I'm sorry," he mumbled as he pecked my cheek. "How about I help, finish the breakfast"

"No, no," I spoke flapping my hands around shooing him away. "I'll bring you the breakfast..give you time to think about what we'll tell our parents..."

He was walking towards the used couch as he paused, turning to look at me. "What?"

"What? Babe, did you think that we weren't eventually gonna go home?" I questioned as I carried a plate with the Cinnabon towards him.

"I didn't go through all of this just to turn about and go back home, are you serious?" I just sat down beside him on the couch.

"Well yeah I'm serious, why wouldn't I be? Do you seriously not want to go back?"

"No, I don't want to go back. Yeah, I love you but that's the only reason I'm staying with you. I'm not going back to being under their thumb," he declared, he was leaving no room for discussion. That just sucks that I'm not a pushover type of girl.

"My parents aren't that bad," I argued.

"They forced you to marry me, how can you say something like that?" he asked, by the way, he looked he was thinking I was crazy.

"Yoon, we are married, not only that, but we are working something out here..don't you think our parents deserve to know that we are okay?"

"A phone call won't suffice?"