2

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

He unplugged the clock and ran down stairs, "DAD! COULD I BORROW YOUR TOOL KIT!" Souda smiled, "why?" Tatsuo asked, turning to the boy in glasses, "I wanna try to be a mechanic!" He said with a proud look on his face, "alrighty, it's in my room and it's under the bed" He smiled at his son and stared back the the TV.

Kazuichi ran towards his room and snatched the clock off the desk. "what could I turn this boring clock into?" he questioned himself, taking apart the clock,"..." he sat criss cross on his bed and grabbed the wrench.

"ooh! I could turn this into a toy racecar!" he grinned at the thought of having at least ONE toy "hey Dad, could you get me a water bottle please?" he shouted for his father to hear him, "sure thing squirm" Tatsuo said.

-when Tatsuo got the water-

Mr Souda walked towards his sons room and knocked on the door, "aye, kiddo" he muttered, "come in!" the shorter boy said, "so...whatcha makin'?" he asked as he opened the door, "nothing much, just a simple racecar.." Kazuichi said with a grin, "ya know...I could use some help with the bike shop..." his dad smiled, "maybe when your older, you could help" "...REALLY?!" the young mechanic smiled, "here, the water you asked for, see ya later kiddo" his dad said with a smile as he left the  room.

-4 hours later-

"phew! I can't believe I'm finished making my racecar!" Souda sighed as he wiped his for head, "it looks so awesome!" The racecar was a red 1996 ferrari f355 spider, he chose that kind of car because that was the type of car he admired.

"DAD I FINISHED MAKING THE RACECAR! DO YOU WANNA SEE!" he shouted as he ran down the stairs, "Lemme see, I wanna see if you would get accepted in hopes peak when your in high school." his dad said, patting the couch next to him. Kazuichi sat next to his father and handed him the red car, "...do you like it?" "it's amazing, especially for your age" Tatsuo smiled, "thanks dad!" the boy smiled as he ran back to his bedroom. 

Kazuichi placed his racecar on the floor and smiled, "I'm happy I made my dad proud, because...what would he do to me if I'm not a mechanic..?" Souda asked himself, But he just shrugged it off as if it were nothing.

high school-

Gundham still avoided eye contact with Kazuichi ever since what happened is third grade. Kazuichi also learned how to use new tools, but the thing that's downhill is the fact that they both (for some reason) got in the same classroom.

A new year meant a new year of finding things out about yourself, right....? Well, in Kazuichis point of view, he practically changed his whole existence, he dyed his hair pink, took his glasses off, added contacts, his hair grew longer than it did before, but the thing that changed more...was his personality.

-at school-

"Ah! A prine-" Kazuichi stopped at the middle of his sentence because he heard a familiar voice, "very well, for I, Gundham Tanaka, will carry the object you cherish muchly"

"well...shi-" Kazuichi was interrupted by the bell ringing, "Hello Class! I'm your homeroom teacher, Chisa Yukizome!" the teacher said with a smile, "I would like it if all of you got along, and if you don't...you'll be punished." she said as her smile faded away, "ANYWAYS! LETS GET TO KNOW EACHOTHER!" she said, her smile appearing back on her face.

-AFTER CLASS-

"Even though today is the first day of high school, that doesn't mean I would let you get away with no homework! I'll partner you guys in pairs!" "ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME?! ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL" everybody sighed.
"Now Now, Quiet down!" Miss Yukizome smiled, "ok, I'll pass the papers out!"

------
------------
Nagito/Hajime
Ibuki/Mikan
Hiyoko/Mahiru
Nekomaru/Akane
Sonia/Chiaki
Teruteru/Byakuya
Peko/Fuyuhiko
Gundham/Kazuichi
------------
------

"You've got to be shitting me..."
The mechanic sighed, Turning to Gundham, "It's been so long since we've talked..."

Souda turned back to the paper and back to Gundham, "...guess I'll try to get along with him...again..."
He walked up to Gundham and smiled, "H-Hey..." "... Teacher of the depths of hell, may I change m-" "Now Now Gundham, don't be picky!" The orange haired lady muttered,
"Man, don't be such a wussy! It's been eight years!" Souda shouted, "eight years of what?" Miss Yukizome asked,
"It's none of your damn business!" The pinkett shouted as he walked out the room, anger filling his entire face
"Tanaka! You know what to do!" Miss Yukizome smiled, signaling Gundham to go after Souda.

The breeder got out his seat and left the room. "This foolish human" He whispered to himself, "For Fucking sakes! It's been eight fucking YEARS! HOW THE HELL IS HE NOT OVER IT!? I WAS JUST A DAMN KID!" A voice shouted from the restroom, "...this must be Kazuichis voice..."He thought.

"IF I COULD, I WOULD...." He stopped his sentence and turned around,
"... Oh, your back, fucking furry"
"Do not compare me to those "beast wannabes" The breeder growled, "just leave me alone..." He sighed, leaning against the sink, "I'm afraid I cannot leave, I must return to class with you by my side" Tanaka muttered, "fine..."
The pinkett muttered, making his way to Gundham, "let's go to class..."

Before Gundham could leave the restroom, Kazuichis pulled his sleeve,
"Do you at least forgive me?"