16

(a/n)a little bit mature..i think..lmao

Dont read it if you are not comfortable about this kind of things.

__

I kiss him back.

"Jump" he whisper to me as we kiss and i did what i told.

I grip his hair as he tighten his hold on my waist.
He carry me as our kiss continued, my hands slip down his neck down to his shoulder, i tilt my head while he give me butterfly kisses.

His kiss became rough and start sucking my neck giving me bruises all over it and making me let out an unfamiliar noises.

He started to kiss me upward to my jaw making it wet and making me more eager.

Finally, his lips meet mine. I can feel his soft plum lips against mine.
Our kiss deepen when we enter a room, which is his room, he push me to the wall with his hand supporting the back of my head.
He put me down and my toes reach the floor, my hands went to his jaw, holding it.

"You want this right?" He ask me in a whisper and i nod.

I know this is wrong but i can't stop it.. He's drunk and i am not and i know we will both regret it after but i don't seem to care at this moment.

He's hands went to the back of my clothes and slowly lower the zipper.
He reach the end of it and yank away the piece of clothing somewhere in to the room, he then unhook my bra away revealing my 'not too big' breast.

"Good thing i don't like big breast"he chuckle making me burn in embarrassment .

He kiss me again gently, he look at me in the eyes and smile sweetly.

"Undress me" he said and i started to un button his shirt one by one, once im done i throw it away emmitating what he did earlier making him giggle.

He suddenly lift me up making me startle and turn around.
He lay me down to his bed gently looking at my eyes with his dark ones. Lust is visible in his two orbs as he give me a side smirk.

"Hope you are ready, amor."

His lips connected back to my lips giving me a sloppy kiss. He went low down and stop between my breast, i look down on him only to find him smirking at me.

He suck one my breast gently and play the other one, i tried to stop my moan but he unexpectedly bite my breast.

"Don't stop your moan..let them out for daddy"he said and i nod moaning loudly this time.

He stop sucking my breast after a while and starting to kiss my belly.

He remove my under wear faster than emenem's rap and gasp.

He unbuckle his pants and under wear revealing a hard and veiny friend. He enter me and a moan escape my mouth, without   giving a permission me push harshly and began to move his hips on me.

Noises coming from the both of us, enjoying each others company.

Hips move faster than normal..

And i know we're both on our climax.

"I'm coming"i whisper.

"Me too"he said and finally release inside me.

He lay next to me, both panting catching for our breath. He look at me and i smile tiredly.

"I like your smile"he peck my forehead.

"You should smile more"he said and my eyes slowly closing.

"Goodnight"i murmur as he responded back and i finally fall asleep with his hands wrap around me.

_____________________________________

Ewwwww..the heck

Oh my goshhhh....what the hell did i just write?😂😂 Just...oh my gosh..

Let us clean our eyes and minds.🥴