23

(a/n:...skin ship alert🔞....lol)

......

Jin slam her to his bedroom wall as soon as they take a step inside...his kisses are like no other...his kisses are one of a kind..

"I'm sorry, baby"jin said in between their heated make out session apologizing for what nana have been feeling...he know it wasn't his fault entirely but he just feel like he needed to do it so..

"I'm sorry too"

"Okay....Now shut your mouth and let me explore you and your sexy body,hmm?..you understand?" Nana nod as jin kiss her neck continuosly which she really enjoy...

"Now un buttoned these and show me your body like a little obedient girl you are..."he whisper to her ears and that sent shiver down her spine and she just nod slowly taking off her clothes for him..

The piece of clothes are thrown gosh no where...as of nana's exposed body, her breast are still covered with bra preventing to be exposed to see...Jin hands snake to her waist holding her and closing to gaps between them..

His kisses went back to her jaw going higher to her earlobe.. Nana is a mess when he suddenly stop and give a chuckle..
"Let me uncover these two watermelons"he said in a chuckle making nana die in embarrassment for a while bofore jin's hand went to her back and he professionally un clip her bra throwing it away across the room.

"I never seen this little melons since it's not clear enough when we did this last time.."...his breath hitch on her neck making her chill from the warmness..

Did he just called my breast small?? She thought and slowly cover her boobs away from Jin sight..

"Don't you cover it...they are cute...like i said i like small breast..."he said and grip her hand taking it away from her chest area..she couldn't think straight as she is dying internally from embarrassment...eventually she gave in and just let Jin control her...

"I like this submissive nana..being just a good girl when i ask something.."he kiss her again rougher than earlier and nana just melt in his touch...she love the way jin control her.. she love the way he touch her...

"Now..jump baby"he commanded and she follow it easily...she wrap her legs on jin's waist as jin hand cupped her butt walking towards his soft bed..he lay her and cowering her..he stop kissing her look at her in the eyes giving her a smirk..

Jin undress his self while nana watch him with an eager eyes..for the last moment, jin eye her with the smirk and slowly pull down the hem of his underwear revealing his hard friend..

"Let me remove those"his eyes look at nana's pants and he walk to undress the lady waiting to be fuck..
"You're wet, baby"Jin said as he trace her fold causing her to let out a shaky moan...

He grip her legs at both sides and open it wider exposing her soaking clit.. Jin didn't give her time and instantly enter his dick fucking her directly making him groan from pleasure..

He thrust continuosly at her making her scream and moan..she didn't complain though instead she ask him more..
"Please harder.."she said in a shaky voice that followed with a moan..

"Being naughty,huh?? But sure baby"he said and his thrust became more faster making her legs shake...he feel that she is close and give her more thrust and for the last time he give him a one last thrust and realise their juices together...

They pant in exhaustion and look at each others eyes..jin just smirk and lean on her ear..

"Don't worry....having sex while you're pregnant is healthy...i did my research.."he said and peck her lips making her laugh in disbelief....

_______________________________________

oh my gosh..that was so cringey....

Thanks 4 reading this chapter. And don't forget to vote!!!

You can comment what you think down below.

Love y'all❣️❣️