Let's be more than friends

Delirious' pov

I feel Vanoss' soft hands force my head down onto his member. The tip reaching far down my throat before I feel a fat load of Vanoss' hot semen slide down my throat and, with a loud pop, I part my lips from Evan's member and gulp down the last of the remains from my mouth. I panted heavily, slowly panning my view up to a satisfied smirking male with half lidded, warm hazel nut eyes reflecting the light invading the room through the open widow.

I stood to my feet, wiping my lips with a devilish smirk, and straddled the taller male. Wrapping my arms around his neck. Resting my head in the crook of his neck, leaving love bites everywhere I could. Till, Evan holds me into his chest by my thighs and plants me down on the bed, resting himself beside me with an hand resting atop my hip. I cuddle closer to Vanoss, the scent of cologne and sweat radiating, affecting my senses. Feeling his chest rise and fall after every breathe, He finally nods off. Which just leaves me...

We have been following the same cycle for months. He gets stressed, I offer to hangout for a night, we make out, one thing leads to another and we end up waking up in a bed together. Than awkward 'Hellos' and 'sorrys' follow the next morning. Are we even friends anymore? Friends don't do this stuff out of a whim, it's not normal to smash your friends all the time. That's what couples do, not friends. 

Vanoss' seems to be fine with the way we're going and... He's the leader! That means it's fine... Right? 

No Delirious! Your feelings matter too! but... what if he leaves me if I ask to be more? More than what ever we are now. I don't want to lose my best friend. But I'd be awful to keep my feelings hidden from him. He'd probably find out I'm upset anyway. Just take a deep breathe, Delirious. Relax. You can do it. 

I look up and level my eyes to his, gazing at his eyelids, waiting for my hand to nudge him awake but nothing. I looked down towards my hand and see it trembling near Evan's arm.  I try and urge it closer but It stays in place, shaking heavily. I slowly slithered my other hand out from underneath Vanoss and poked him with my now new free hand with ease. 

He blinked his eyes awake, releasing his grip from my hip to rub his eyes. He let out a soft yawn before his eyes focused onto me. How long did I talk to myself for Vanoss to be this tired?  Vanoss ruffled his hair with his hand from my hip and sluggishly placed it back into it's original state before it was disturbed. With a low husk voice Vanoss said...

"Delirious? Everything good?"

I took a deep breathe in and exhaled slowly, sending a cold wind to Vanoss' chest causing his hair to stand. It'll be fine Deli, He's your friend, He won't just leave you... I hope so . I shut my eyes tight and raised my head up to Vanoss. "Vanoss, I want to be more than friends or, what ever we are now!" I uttered, my voice shaking.

After a moment, I slowly opened my eyes to see Vanoss... in tears? Oh my god I didn't expect him to react like this. I really fucked up. I pulled Vanoss closer, hugging him tightly, kissing his cheeks and forehead rapidly. Cuddling his head into my neck, I patted his back before pulling him back out to face me. Now, he was crying but... also had a smile plastered across his face.Looking down, he intertwined our hands. Fidgeting with my fingers, still with his wide smile. 

"I was wondering when you'd say that..." He muttered, looking back up towards me with a toothy smile. I felt tears escape the corner of my eyes but I swiftly brushed them away and jumped into Vanoss' arms with a dumb smile. 

"You bitch, You had me scared for a second!" I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around Evan's neck and not planning to release anytime soon. Vanoss laughed and patted my head. 

"I guess we're not friends anymore...". I tilted my head in confusion and started to get up. "O-oh.. I'm sorr-" I was cut off by Vanoss pulling me back down and slipping his tongue into my mouth. Winning the unexpected dominance battle. He parted our kiss and mumbled out softly "We're boyfriends now..."

aaaaaa Hope you guys liked my shitty first finished fanfic
Suggestion was given by my friend, Nova
Suggest some ships if you want
see ya, I got school tomorrow :,D