My sweet banana pie

This is basically just about a insecure Delirious and a 

                                                 loving and reassuring Vanoss

Top: Vanoss

Bottom: Delirious

Vanoss' POV

I was in the kitchen preparing a serving of pancakes with a top of syrup to sweeten up the soft cakes. Once I finished cooking and flipping a stack of fluffy cakes on my plate, I pulled out a chair and sat down at the empty wooden table, taking a bite of my warm and sweet pancakes. With a hum, I swallowed and took another bite. I scanned the room as I chewed and leaned my head back into my hands, starring at the ceiling, half lidded. I closed my eyes and heard a faint cry and whimper to which I snapped my eyes back open, standing up with urgency. I walked over to the hallway that I walked down earlier from my room. I hugged at the wall, placing my ear gently against it. My feet glided forward slowly as I listened. The cry got closer and closer until my legs stopped at a door where the crying was coming from. I lifted my head off the door and stared at it. It was... Delirious' room? I lightly knocked on the door and heard scrambling around before the door creaked open. I softly pushed the door and wandered into the ill-lit room.

The whole room was pitch black except for the one little light on delirious' bedside table. Next to it I could see a mound of blankets and pillows with a human figure inside it. I carefully treaded towards the light and watched as the blanket hiding a passenger shivered at every step I made. I sat down on the edge of the bed, looking over at the figure with concern.

"D-delirious?..." I stuttered.

A head peaked out of the blanket cocoon and looked up at me with glossy eyes. Even though he was wearing a mask, I could tell he was still teary eyed and had bags underneath his eyes due to lack of sleep. He pulled the rest of his torso out of the warm fortress, holding his arms at the loss of heat. I scooted over next to him and smiled up at him.

"Are you ok Del?" I questioned with concern.

He looked away from me and started a little giggle.

"Heh... sorry you have to see me like this. It's pathetic, I know." He muttered out, facing back at me with happy eyes.

I was surprised to say the least. Did he just call himself pathetic? How could he just laugh about what he said and give me that happy look. My face contorted into concern.

"Delirious, It's not pathetic to cry..." I wiped away his tears from underneath his mask "What's wrong?"

He gripped the wrist of my hand, moving it off his face and silently fidgeting with my fingers. With a deep breath, he started. "It's just been getting really stressful lately. The videos, the DMs I receive and... you.". I couldn't quite hear that last one so I looked at him with a puzzled face.  He noticed my expression and sighed. Grabbing both my hands, he placed them either side of me, sitting on my lap, still holding my hands by the wrist. I blushed a bright crimson and tried to look away but delirious let go of one of my wrists and faced me back at him. He eased in closer to my face, leaving the smallest gab between us, our lips so close, yet, so far away. I gazed into his half-lidded baby blue eyes till he finally opened his mouth and spoke out in a broken voice.

"You... You're all I ever think about, Vanoss. I love spending time with you and all the laughs we share but, It feels selfish of me to hide my feelings for all this time..." I watched as Delirious started to tear up. He removed his mask, revealing his caked up clown make-up but with a mix of red and white streamed down his face. 

"Vanoss, I-" I cut Delirious off with a hug. Wrapping my arms around his upper arm, restricting his movement and hiding my face in the crook of his neck. "Delirious, I care about you a lot. No matter what it is will never change how I view you as a person.". Delirious breathe hitched as he began to cry once more. "N-no. Vanoss, You don't get it." Delirious pulled out from the hug forcefully and looked up at me. Now with more than visible bags under his eyes. "Vanoss... I like you. Like, a lot, and not just as a friend." I stared back at him blankly. With an angry demeanor, Delirious clutched his fists and forced himself up onto his feet. 

"I JUST WANT TO BE MORE THAN WHAT WE ARE NOW! I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY..." Delirious repeated, grabbing his hair and pulling at it harshly, as he collapsed back onto the bed. I pushed myself up and pulled him into my chest patting his head and shushing him with a soft voice. I felt myself tear up as I comforted Delirious. "You deserve everything in the world, My sweet banana pie. I'm here now. I won't ever let you go." I muttered as I caressed Delirious' cheek. I pulled his chin up to me and kissed him passionately. I felt his eyes widen and tears stream down his face before quickly placing his hands and ruffling my hair, deepening the kiss.

We pull away from each other, breathing heavily with a string of saliva still connecting us. I smiled up at Delirious and pulled him down onto the bed on top of me. I reach for a blanket and slip Delirious off of me, and next to me, throwing the blanket over us. I feel Delirious snuggle into my chest with a smile. I smiled back and kissed the top of his head before we dozed off.

AAAAA 

It's finally done. This has been in my drafts for so long and now it's finally out.

Hope you enjoyed it. More updates coming soon :)