Chapter 3: Midnight~

The party went really well. They talked about things, Taehyun got to know Beomgyu a little bit better and they all had fun.

They were still at Yeonjun's house and were planning to leave in about an hour. Kai's phone rang. "Sorry.."
The four boys just nodded their heads and smiled. Kai hurried to the kitchen nervously, the others didn't notice it though.

"Yes...Ok, i'll be there in an hour..."
He hurried back to the living room where his friends waited with patience.
"Sorry guys, i gotta go"
"Why?" Taehyun asked. "Ehh- umm...B-because..my mom doesn't want me to stay up late tonight- ehh..I have to help her..with s-something, yeah...with something" He immediatly felt embarrased and nervous. The others were really confused and Taehyun the most of them all. Kai wasn't normally like this, he was always direct with his words and never nervous, unless he was lying...

Taehyun shook his head not wanting to belive that his best friend is lying to him. He waved him goodbye and hugged him quickly. "Let's do this again tomorrow." "Okay, sure!" The others nodded but Kai seemed unsure about the idea. He still said yes and quickly walked away because he had to be on time. But on time for what?

The four remaining boys talked further about alot of stuff and Yeonjun noticed that Beomgyu would often look at Taehyun. He smiled seeing his best friend like this and quickly looked at the clock behind Beomgyu. They had to leave already a half hour ago, but didn't knew it was already this late.
"Guys, it's already midnight you should go.."
"Omg, my mother is gonna kill me! Can i stay here please Yeonjunie~" Soobin said with puppy eyes. "Ofc, Binnie~" He answered smiling lovingly. Beomgyu was kind of jealous, he always wanted a relationship like Yeonjun and Soobin...A healthy and longlasting relationship with the one he loved... He then looked at Taehyun giggling at the couple and blushed, his tiny giggles are so cute, Beomgyu thought.

No, remember last time, it didn't end well... Beomgyu slapped himself mentally for thinking that way about Taehyun and his mind was right, his first and last relationship wasn't a good memory for Beomgyu. But he didn't  want to think about it and while he was deep in thoughts, Taehyun was already standing up.

"I have to leave guys, how late for tomorrow?" He asked, excited to see Beomgyu again. "We'll text you." Yeonjun said and Beomgyu then stood up as well. "Bye everyone!" He said, waving at Yeonjun & Soobin. Beomgyu unconsciously hugs Taehyun gently causing Taehyun to jump up a little and blush. Beomgyu's arms felt so good and comforting for Taehyun.

I could stay like this forever...wait, what are you thinking?!! he's a stranger, you only met him today! Taehyun shook his head and quickly let go of Beomgyu. He waved at them one last time and walked away.

Yeonjun closed the door, smirking at Beomgyu. He took his phone from his pocket and showed the photo of Beomgyu blushing. Beomgyu immediatly started blushing again and looked away. "Someone is in love~" Yeonjun said, making Beomgyu felt embarrased.

"I only like him as a friend, we just click, that's all" He tried to defend himself. "But you didn't say no to the kiss, that isn't like you!" Soobin said teasingly. "You know i always accept challenges" "Yeah, but you never say yes to a kiss, you never even kissed anyone, not even in a game." Soobin explained.

Soobin was right, why didn't you say no? just because it was Taehyun? no, that would be stupid, right?

"Ehh- i don't know" "You have a little crush on Taehyun, but you just don't wanna admit it!" Yeonjun said grinning at the younger.

"Uhh" Beomgyu noticed the time. It was getting really late and he doesn't want to crash here, since he doesn't want to disturb Yeonbin. And he would always be third-wheeling.

"I'm gonna go now" He said smiling at the couple and waving them goodbye.
"Bye~"

On the way to his house, which was a 10-minute walk from Yeonjun's, he heard someone screaming: "H-HELP M-ME! PLEASE! S-someone.."
The little sobs and screams came from an alley on the right side of Beomgyu.
Beomgyu rushed to the alley but saw nothing, it was really dark and he couldn't see anything.

Once he walked further down the alley, he saw a boy sitting against the wall with one leg folded and his right leg open. He had blood on his right knee and Beomgyu immediatly rushed over to the sobbing boy. Once he got closer, he noticed that it was Taehyun.
But Taehyun was already unconscious.

Beomgyu gasped and called the ambulance. They were fast and took care of Taehyun. Fortunately, it wasn't that bad. "He's still unconscious and has a bruise on the knee, but after we take care of the bruise, you can decide if you want him to wake up in the hospital or in his house." "I'll take care of him ma'am, thank you so much for the help!" "No problem! Thank you for calling us here. Have a great evening!" She said smiling and got back to the crew.

Beomgyu carried Taehyun carefully and looked at his bruise. It was bandaged and it bleeded way less than before, but Beomgyu was still really worried. He didn't know where Taehyun's house was, so he decided to take him to his house. It was close by and Beomgyu could stay longer by his side.

They reached Beomgyu's and Beomgyu carefully went inside. Nobody was home, which means he had the house to himself.

He went up the stairs to his bedroom and layed Taehyun on his double bed.
It was already late, so Beomgyu decided to just change himself into his pajamas and sleep besides Taehyun.

The next morning Taehyun was awake before Beomgyu. He didn't know where he was and felt two arms around his waist. He widened his eyes as he realized it were Beomgyu's. His heart beated faster as he felt Beomgyu's grip tighten a bit and his face snuggling into his neck. His face was as red as a tomato and he felt butterflies in his stomach.

But why was he here? How? He remembered the street he was walking in... And then suddenly everything came back again. Taehyun was terrified thinking about it again, but he tried not to and think about now.

He heard Beomgyu wake up and closed his eyes tightly. He didn't want Beomgyu to know he was awake. Beomgyu realized his arms were around Taehyun and instantly sat up, removing his hands from Taehyun's waist.

Taehyun whined quietly wanting Beomgyu's arms around him again.

"Taehyunie, are you awake?" He whispered sweetly. "Yes Beomie~" He turned around and sat up. "Can i ask why i'm here?" He asked. "I heard you in an alley last night, you were crying and screaming for help. So i found you and i saw your knee bleeding and you were unconscious. I called the ambulance and they said it wasn't that bad, so i brought you to my house."

Taehyun was quiet for a bit, still trying to process everything. Beomgyu noticed this and said that he was sorry. "Why? You have nothing to apologize for"
Taehyun smiled and hugged him out of nowhere. "Thank you for saving me Beomgyu. Thank you so much!" He said, tears forming in his eyes.

Beomgyu pulled away and saw a tear rolling from his cheek. "Why are you crying? Is it because of what happened? Who did this to you?"

"Well, it was midnight..."

[A/N] I'm back guys! I am so so sorry that you had to wait so long. I just felt  insecure about my fanfic because reading other really good fanfics makes me feel like my fanfic is bad. But i got over it and i'm happy to write again. The fanfics i've been reading lately have also helped me improve (at least i think so).

Thx so much for reading! 💞