Chapter 6: Flashback~

Okay but wtf are they looking at in the photo above ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pov Beomgyu
I was on my way to the park to meet my girlfriend, Siyeon. When i arrived, she was there already. I smiled and sat next to her.

When i was about to hold her hand, she said:"Yah, let's go to a restaurant, i'm starving!" "Ok babe" i said, a bit disappointed. After all i expected we could just talk and cuddle for once, like a normal couple would.

But she would always want to go somewhere, wether it was to a restaurant or to a jewelry store. She always wanted to do something that has to do with money. "Can you buy me this necklace please~" She would ask me or "Let's go for the most expensive meal, babe".

She wanted me to spoil her, forced me to buy her the newest things, and never treated me like an actual boyfriend.
I was just to naïve to believe it and i would follow her like a puppy.

The day after, i got to the park, just to get a breath of fresh air and think about some things...But when i was about to leave the park, i saw my girlfriend...

kissing someone...

My heart broke into a million pieces. Tears started to stream down my face and i wanted so badly to rewind time, so this would've never happened. I was about to ran away from everything, but then i heard the boy talking and couldn't help my curiousness.

"That Beomgyu guy..." "Yes, what's with him baby?" I looked at the girl with disgust. "Why are you even with him? You should be with me!" "Relax, i just used him for money, you can't even imagine how many expensive things he bought me..That boy is so stupid"

I heard enough. I ran away but didn't knew where i was going. I didn't care about anything right now, i just wanted to stay as far away from her as possible.

[Warning!] Mentions of suicide, do not read if you are sensitive to this topic!

I went into an unknown forest and just screamed and cried while running. After a while i got tired and just searched a place where i could sleep. As it was already nighttime, i was so scared, heartbroken and mad that i decided i didn't want to live anymore. It's not like my parents loved me and i didn't have anyone now...that was before i met Yeonjun and Soobin ofcourse.

So i searched for something to kill myself
but sadly i didn't find anything. I chose to not give up that fast and eventually found an abandonded little house. I was terrified at the sight of it but still managed to overcome my fears and go in.

I surprisingly fast, found a knife in a drawer. I was about to end it here.
But, a boy, who came out of nowhere, stopped me.

"Hey, you shouldn't be doing that!" The boy shouted, tears forming in his eyes.
His teary eyes made me cry again but i couldn't understand it. Why would he cry? He doesn't even know me!

"I-i..." I stuttered, not knowing what to say. The tears just wouldn't stop.
The boy kneeled down to me, still a bit teary. "Please don't cry. Tell me what happened. You will feel relieved after you shared your story with someone...BUT Y-YOU DON'T REALLY HAVE TO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO." He added.

He gave me a little smile and held my hand. I could see he was trying hard to comfort me and it worked.

I told him my whole story and the boy was right, it felt good to tell someone, even if it was just a stranger.

"Umm, can i ask what's your name?" "Y-yes, it's-"
Suddenly my parents and two police officers came in, turned the lights on and ran to me, not caring about the boy.

"Beomgyu-ah, where were you?" "The police officers searched everywhere! You promised to be home at 9PM!" My parents started to shout at me, scold me. The boy tried to defend me and explain what happened, but my parents wouldn't give a f*ck about him nor the actual story.

They pulled me away from him, but i couldn't just let the boy go. He was so comforting and the thought of never seeing him again made me cry. He was the only one that cared for me, even just a little bit.

I hold his hand tightly trying not to let go, but as expected, my parents were stronger and dragged me away.

With one last look at his face, i never saw him again.

Beomgyu widened his eyes as he remembered the face again,
could it be..?

[A/N] So..The suicide part was less extreme than i expected it to be.
Lemme know in the comments what you thought about this chapter and if you want to, i'd appreciate it if you'd vote.

Ty all for the support. Love ya~

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍