Chapter 2

Chapter 2

--------

"Tell me what happened. I want to know why you had the guts to fight AT THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS!,"  Mr. Lautner asked, but We all kept silent but I was shooting daggers at Andrew who's sitting infront of me.

"Ano? Wala bang sasagot saaken? Fine then, i will make sure na makakarating ito sa mga magulang ninyo." I panicked. 'fuck. My Mercedes' I was about to stand up to speak for ourselves but Giel pulled my sleeves and stood up.

"Pasensya na ho. Kasalanan ko ho." Me and Eeya looked at him. We are fuming mad with what he said. ' anong ikaw? Suntukin kaya kita sa ulo?'
I stood up and before I even utter a word.

"Ayaw ho kase ata ni Andrew makakita ng Estudyante dito na Pang mahirap lang ang ulam. Tinapon niya ho yung baon ko sa sahig. Pinag tanggol lang ho ako nila Hiraya at Eeya." He calmly said . I calmed the fuck down too.

"What!? is that true Mr.Enrique?" I was clicking my Gtech non stop when Andrew looked at me. He sighed and nodded.

"Anong klase ka? Your parents are one of the kindest people I know Mr.Enrique. alam ko na hindi nila ituturo sayo ang mang ganon ng kapwa mo estudyante o ng kahit sino. Asahan mong makakarating ito sa mga magulang mo." Mr.Lautner sighed and massaged his temples.

"At ikaw naman Ms.Esteves" i awkwardly smiled, "Palalagpasin ko ito. pero sa susunod mong gulo ipatatawag ko ang magulang mo. Kasalanan mo man o hinde." I bit my lowerlip and nodded.

"First warning ito para sainyo Ms.Madrid and Mr.Johnsons, at ikaw Mr.Fleur may isa ka pang kaso dito about dun sa dalawang freshmen na pinagsabay mo. Maiwan ka." He pointed at Joshua and left.

I chuckled while tapping his shoulder, "Ano? Saan ka dinala niyang sex appeal mo? edi sa Disciplinary office. Una na kami Joshii see you later" Eeya flicked his ear and Nagged him.

I looked at Giel and he was smiling at me, "what?" I asked.

"Salamat kanina. Hindi mo naman dapat ginawa yon. alam ko namang tatawag sila ng teacher e." I confusedly at him.

"So you didn't plan to take the blame in the first place?" He looked at me with disbelief.

"Huh? Ano siya? Hoy hindi ako ganon, tsaka sa mga palabas at libro lang yon." He chuckled.

"Tsaka nakita mo ba yung tingin niyo saakin ni Eeya kanina? Para niyo akong babalatan ng buhay." He frowned and mimicked our faces. I slapped his arm while laughing.

"Naalala mo ang mga araw na mag kasama tayong dalawa aAh~ " Eeya placed her arms around our necks and messed with our hairs. I didn't like the feeling of being touched in the neck. I held her wrist, but she immediately removed it from my hold.

"Sorry." I whispered.

I always forget what she's going through. 
Eeya is being abused at home, and her only escape is by slashing her wrist and covering it with makeup. I was the first one who knew that because I like to hold the wrists of people who are important to me, and i confronted her about that, but she said that she didn't want to talk about it. So I let it go since it's her privacy. I'll be always there for incase things get really tough, and i also made her stop slashing her wrist instead she'll get to ruffle my hair. She agreed.