Part 19

~back to time~
I froze as I heard those names
You: the boys are wolves!
Corbyn: I guess so
Corbyn looked away after I stood up. I shook my head and reached my hand out for him. He took it and stood up next to me. I felt his hands slither to my waist as he came closer to me. My face turned red when I pushed away. Why did I feel the urge to kiss him. Oh god it killing me. I walked out of the room and into the hall. I was everyone heading to class so I immediately started to walk.
Corbyn: I'll see you later
I looked at corbyn and smiled. He smiled back making my cheeks red. When I got to class I was Zach by the door waiting.
Zach:took you long enough damn!
You: oh shut it!
I walked into class and took my seat.
~after class~
I walked out giving Zach a hug and heading to my next class. Jack and Corbyn are in class with me. I made my way to English till I felt a hand grab mine. It was jack
Jack: hey cutie
I smiled slightly and walked into class. We sat down as we did I could see Corbyn's face, he looked kinda mad. I shook my head and let go of Jack's hand as the teacher walked in. When it went on for awhile I suddenly felt a soft touch at my knee. I looked down seeing jack's hand slowly slither up my thigh. I looked into his eyes and felt uncomfortable  as he bit his lip.
You: -whispers- Jack, what are you doing?
Jack: -whispers- don't tell me you don't like it.
You: I don't!
I yelled whispered at the same time. I smacked his hand away and continued with class. While I was dozing off during the lesson. Tyler came into my head. Corbyn killed him. My head started spinning as the bell rang. I hopped up out of class heading to lunch. I wanted to avoid jack, also corbyn because he might have saw. I went to the cafeteria and stopped at the entrance nervously.