Part 5

The little wolf whines as I stuck more milk in his mouth.
You : corbyn it is
I smiled and stood up with him still in my arms.
You : where should I keep you?
I looked around for a place and I had no other choice but to keep him in my room at night. So I walked back home with Corbyn in my arms and my stuff I brought along with me. I stroked his white fur as the night got colder he started to shiver so I had no other choice but to put him on my shirt.
You : here you go Corbyn
I pulled him under my shirt to keep him warm. I hugged him tightly feeling like he was a stuffed animal. We arrived at my house. The lights were off so my parents had to be asleep. I went to the back door and opened it quietly. I stepped inside and shut the door behind me. I slowly walked up the stairs trying to not make noise. After I got into my room I closed my door and locked it the door behind me so my parents wouldn't walk in. I set Corbyn on the bed and put my backpack on the ground. I looked through it noticing Corbyn drank all the milk.
You : Dang
I lean  down and kissed his nose. He whimpers and wiggles around, so I put him on the ground  for him to gets some exercise. I ran downstairs quickly and got some milk out of the fridge. I ran back upstairs and sat on the ground with corbyn still squirming around
You : before you drink more milk you have to get a bath.
I picked him up and brought him to the bathroom that was in my room. I set him on the tile floor and got everything I needed. I turned on the tub and let the warm water soak in before placing corbyn inside. He squirmed around a lot until I hopped in and held him close to me. He stopped moving and whined slightly before falling asleep In my arms. I smiled but then began to bathe him. After I dried him off and took him back on the floor out to the bedroom. I set him back down. I put down some milk and he started to drink it.
You : that works
I sat on the ground with him for awhile until I got tired. He crawled over to me and sat in my lap. I picked him up and pulled him to my face to see him clearly. His eyes were still closed but his cute little face made me smile. I put him on my bed next to me making me feel warmer than usual. I smiled one last time before falling asleep.
~the next morning~
I woke up with corbyn not next to me. My 5 year old self stated to panic thinking I was going to get in trouble.