Chapter 11

[WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN SEXUAL ASSAULT.]

Tyler's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache and my body felt sore. I blinked my eyes a few times and tried to rub my eyes before I felt my hands were being held. I snapped open my eyes and realized I was being tied to a chair. 

I looked around and found out that I was in a dimly lit room. Only the light from fluorescent bulb above me and the moonlight from a window shone in, proving me with lights. There was only a bed in the corner. My instinct kicked in and I immediately realized something.

"Maya?!" I called out.

"Dad?" I heard a faint voice.

I turned my head towards the sound and in the shadow in front of me was a chair. I narrowed my eyes and Maya's pale face was shown. Her big blue eyes were glistened with tears and it was evident with fear and relief.

"Dad is here sweetie. Everything is going to be okay." I gave her a weak smile.

I could feel my eyes brimmed with tears. I was so glad to see her. I looked at her from top to bottom. She was unharmed. Her skin was freed from any scratches. But there were blisters on her wrists and ankles from the rope burn.

"How sweet," a voice spoke and I flinched.

I could feel a presence behind me. He walked in front of me and Maya. He bent down to look at me closer. He tilted his head to one side before staring at me. I stared back into his eyes with burning anger.

"I always wondered why my brother had fallen for you. You are just an average guy. But now I get it," he said.

His fingers tried to touch my face but I jerked my face away from him, but that didn't stop him from touching my cheek. I felt disgusted.

"Your cheek is soft, like a girl. Your body is slim like a girl too." He leaned in closer and I could feel his breath hitting my cheek.

"Get your filthy being away from me." I gritted my teeth. I heard him chuckled.

[WARNING! THE SCENE FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT STARTS HERE. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE, PLEASE SKIP THIS PART AND SCROLL DOWN UNTIL THE PART ENDS.]

"And you are feisty." He said before he licked my cheek. My body shuddered in disgust. He moved his tongue down to my neck. I felt bile rising in my throat.

"And damn you are delicious." He whispered in my ear.

"Let Maya go. You got your money, now let her go!" I said through gritted teeth.

"But I want you." He said before cupping my other cheek to pull my face closer to him and he licked and nibbled my ear. 

I struggled against him before I headbutted his face to get him away from me. He hissed through his teeth and slapped me hard across my cheek. I could feel the metallic blood taste in my mouth.

"Dad!" Maya cried out.

"Please stop. Stop hurting my dad, please." She begged. I looked at her with reassurance.

"Maya, look at me. Dad is okay, baby. I'm okay." I reassured her. I stared at her glassy blue eyes. Her lips were trembling.

He went to my right side and held my face in place so that I looked in Maya's direction. Her eyes widened and I smiled at her to give her reassurances. I can't break down in front of her. I can't show any sign of weakness.