Chapter 12

Kyle's POV

Tyler smiled when I gave him a marigold flower. I sat next to him and a comfortable silence engulfed us. The sound of nature was the only thing that accompanied us. For the past six months, we went through a lot.

When I think about it, even before we got married, from the moment we met we had already endured a lot. But I don't regret any of it because in the end I have someone that I love so much and he loves me too. Not all marriages were filled rainbows.

"We should visit Sara's grave tomorrow. It's been a while," Tyler suddenly spoke. I looked at his face before thinking about it.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He looked at me and our gaze met. His gray eyes were always so beautiful and captivating. He gave me a smile before nodding his head.

"Yes. I'm sure," he replied. I nodded my head at him. After that, we both went silent again.

I felt like both of us were being distant with each other. He felt like he was far away from me even though he was sitting next to me. I hate that feeling. I really love him and I would give up everything for things between us back to normal again. I missed him so much.

I felt my eyes filled with tears. I know I don't want to rush him but every second I feel like he was slipping far away from my grasp and I'm afraid one day he will disappear from my life. I don't think I'll be able to live with that. I looked down on the ground.

"Tyler, I miss you. I miss you so much," I said, barely above a whisper and I felt tears fall from my eyes.

"I felt like you are slipping so far away from me and I'm afraid one day I would wake up to find you disappeared from me and I don't think I could live with that," I confessed what I felt in my heart. I sniffled. I shut my eyes and covered my face with my hands

"I love you so much to let you go," I whispered and I know he heard me.

"Please don't leave me," I spoke softly before letting out a sob.

I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me and pulled me into a warm embrace. I also heard him sniffling. I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face on his chest. We stayed like that for a while before he pulled me away. He cupped my face and I lifted my gaze up to meet his.

"I will never leave you, Kyle. I couldn't. I'm so sorry for hurting you like this" he said, eyes glistening with tears.

I stared into his gray eyes. Moments later, tears streamed down his cheeks. I wiped them with my thumbs before cupping his cheeks. I stood from my seat before inching closer towards his face. I brushed my lips against his and his lips parted. His breathing became heavy and ragged.

I nibbled his lower lips and he let out a soft whimper. I closed the gap between us and our lips danced gracefully with each other. He parted his lips a bit and I slipped my tongue in and savoured his taste. Our tongues clashed softly and he let out a moan. I felt his hands wrapped around my neck, pulling me closer to him.

One of my hands wrapped around his waist. I could feel his excitement against mine and I let out a deep groan. I want him. I pulled away and I stared at his face. He was still dazed and tried to catch up with his breathing. I could see his eyes darkened with lust and I bet my eyes mirror his.

He clasped my hand with his and pulled me towards our house. When we arrived at our room, he locked it behind him before taking his clothes off. I was stunned for a while but took mine off nevertheless. He was already finished undressing while I was still struggling to take my pants off but then he smashed his lips against mine.

His kisses were vigorous and desperate. I didn't even realize we had made our way towards the bed before he pushed me hard and I fell on my back on the bed. I had never seen this side of him. He took a pack of condoms and a bottle of lube from the night stand. He placed them next to me before starting to undress the rest of my pants for me.