Damaged

Kiara Carrera is your normal rich girl from figure eight. Everyone knows her but not everyone loves her. It's just her and her mom, Anna. Her father died six months ago in a car crash. A hit and run.

She suffers from depression and anxiety. But the killer part is, nobody knows. With one fake smile everyone will believe that you're fine when in reality you're just as broken as everyone else. She doesn't like being a kook, it makes her feel perfect, knowing god damn well she isn't.

JJ Maybank is just your normal town local. It's just him and his dad, Luke Maybank. His mom died when he was little. People thinks she killed herself, but only JJ and Luke knows what really happened.

JJ's dad is really tough on him, like really. He does things that a normal dad wouldn't and shouldn't do to his son. But the world isn't always what it seems, right.

JJ suffers from mild depression and has a drug problem. Call him an addict if you will, he'll deny it. He's a pogue and he's proud. One thing he hates more than his dad is kooks. They're stuck up and conceited.

But little does he know, he will soon think differently about that.

Two broken and damaged people find love within each other, but the question is... is that love strong enough to save them both?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hey guys so... I had this really good idea in the shower to make another Jiara book so I did. Hopefully you enjoyed this little sneak peak. Also can we talk about the picture for the book like, damn talk about depressing.

Sincerely, Nicole🔪