pt. 1 - ' happy intros '

" oh come on Jase!" My mother said, how could i say mother? Well Margie said then. I pursed my lips together to keep me from getting in more trouble " you be good.." she says both hands on the wheel her eyes off of me. " Whatever.." I roll my eyes again. Great, I did it again, inside since I'm so broken I tend to pretend I'm not broken, fierce, that I don't care that I'm someone else which results in bad outcomes equalling my life.

We stopped at a building " Jaycen " She looks at me. " Bye." I say and jump out of the car and dust myself off. She soon drives away and that little personality I have vanishes I feel vulnerable and scared. I shake my head and walk inside and followed the schedule and went to my locker.

I unlock it and open it grab my books and rush to class. I'm not really fond of school it's not the people nor the subjects I just hate it. I mostly blame my brothers ,triplets to be exact, Hunter Blake and Sullivan. .All three of them and I separated at the orphanage. They told me horrific stories about school.

I went to my first class which was Math. Lord, kill me now. I sat down I take AP classes because apparently..I'm smart

---

I got out of death class and happily I have free period. I went over to the library and started to debate if I should try to get friends.

Life moves slowly as i wait till lunch. Wait isn't the word, I sort of anxiously wait since I don't want it to happen. Lunch is when you socialize. I don't want to socialize. I hate socializing hate is a strong work perfect for socializing.

Ring Ring

"Crap" I curse as I drop my books. It's lunch otherwise known as -I'm sorry children are reading. I quickly walk to my locker shove my things in and grab my money. I walk into the cafeteria and grab a tray. I look at the options

Tacos

I get a plate of tacos and a bowl of fruit and a bottle of apple juice. I turn around and look at the seating options. I scammed the room for an empty table twice no empty table. Then a table appears I rush towards the rectangular table sit down and eat.

Suddenly 4 people walk in I have no idea how I seem to see them at the right time but they look tall black hoodies all of them and sunglasses. the hell is wrong with them? Oh yeah they're probably hissy and prissy af.

I roll my eyes and turn around two girls squealing " My gawd they're here!" I roll my eyes again as the high pitch breaks my eardrums. Suddenly eyes were on me I nervously smile but they glare back. I turn aroud and there were the four boys

I think pricks or idiots but I don't want to hurt their tiny little feelings i speak bad of them yet I don't know them. " You're alone. " one of them says no shit sherlock They sit down and i turn around. " Awe new girl's scared." one of them coos I grip my hair and turn around meeting icy blue eyes. My heart stops and I stand " shut up. " I snarl.

I step away from the table and go outside the fresh air hits me.

-flashback-

I watched as the group of guys Zach Brett Wes and Vincent to be exact laughed at me. I would have been satisfied if prissy teenage girls made fun of me.

But they were the jocks had the power over everyone I hated it and they picked on me I started to cry and they laughed at me I looked at the cprner of my eye and saw Cole my ex laughing he broke it off nicely and seeing him laugh at me broke me.

Forced me to build my walls,

-end-

I realized I was crying It's your fault Jaycen being so f*cked up and overprotective of yourself. I turned around meeting the foor hooded boys. " Go away." I said through my teeth. " we just wanted-" The one what looks to have curly hair said " don't talk to me." I said before running away.

Calum's Pov

We watched as she stood up and walked away she was a girl sitting alone and we wanted to use our 'tactics' to get to her. We saw her outside and the air changed she seemed calm and she turned around her eyes a strange blue not Luke's blue not a blonde's blue eyes but a grey blue a dirty grey but it was fascinating.

--

A couple minutes later in History Michael and I watch her every move well atleast I do. She sits down and she always figits as if she's scared. " Awe is little Jaycen scared about school!" said Jenessa a prissy girl in this class.

Her hands slammed on the table " Jaycen Venice please sit down!" our teacher strictly commanded. She sat down and looked everywhere her eyes connected with mine and mines widened and for a first she smiled I smiled back of course

..................
A/N: Ooh? Is Calum Jaycen's potential love interest? hmm So excited for this oh yeah her name is Jaycen Mckalaea Venice her dad's American/Italian her mom was Hawaiian well her mom's deceased so.... yeah bye

like

comment

be awesome

eat pizza