pt. 2 - stupid names

{{Jaycen}}

" Jaycen? " a light knock replaces the calm silence. I get off my window pane and open the door " Hi!" The girl says her cheer gave me a spark of happieness. A spark a big pin is an understatement.

"Well I'm Lana!" She smiles. Me not getting what she meant I decide to make a pun out of this situation. " Lana Del Ray?" I ask. I see a smile tug at her lips and I smile too.

" No Svettlana Ashner- your neighbor. " She said adjusting her standing place. Her hazel eyes traveled every where carefully scanning every crack on my door frame waiting for an answer.

" Well my name's Jaycen. " I said trying to break the awkward silence " I thought it was Jaylen sorry." She smiled realeasing a nervous chuckle. My head traced back to the orphanage ,Jaylen.

Lana looked at me as I was fixated on figuring out who Jaylen was. My hands gripped the door as I realeased a small breath " You want to go to the park?" I asked lifting a brow and nibbling on my lip slightly.

" Sure. " She smiled I closed the door after confirming I'll meet her downstairs. My head wouldn't get off the name Jaylen. Jaylen? who's Jaylen?. I opened my wardrobe. A sigh came out of my mouth as the only color in there was black.

There was a gray shirt and I took it out not caring how I messed up the shelf. I threw on the Kurt Cobain shirt on and took black skinny jeans. I thought it over and Screw it.

I took out my combat boots and black hoodie. It was a zip up but just as comfortable. I put that on and stared at myself in the mirror. My face expression seemed to drop I let my hair down and I went downstairs.

Lana and I headed to the park. Lana looked at me her eyes seemed to bore into me " So Jaycen... your deal?" She said. I continued to walk ignoring that comment " I have no deal. " I stated simply

I heard her boots click faster and soon she was next to me. Her frame was slightly taller than me and her hair which was blonde, it wasn't an exact shade but it was messed up into a pony tail. " You hungry?" Her eyes met mine. " Actually yes. " I said lightly smiling. " Race ya!" she smirked. She started running her boots splashing into small puddles.

We met a pretzel cart, I got a pretzel and stared at it contently. " Hey Jayce you can eat it," I heard Lana say. A smile flashed on my face and I bite into it forcing it down.

My eyes trace the park seeing couples walking hand in hand and children splashing in puddles. My eyes find a couple boys kicking at the streets laughing. One had a beanie on and his eyes were fixated on his phone.

I grabbed Lana's hand as I started to run and sit down away from the viewing of the boys. " What was that?" She asked slightly raising her voice. " Hey look cute boys- you are going to socialize. " She smiles at me.

I look at her as she looks at the boys I shake my head, sure they weren't the four but they looked dangerous. I latched myslef on her arm and tugged on it as she pulls me to the boys. The heels of my boots scratch the concrete as I refuse to move.

" Hi!" Lana starts a conversation and I bite my lip hugging close to her. " What are you ladies doing alone?" One of them smirk. I release my strong grip and stand straight " trying to get away from you. " I say and cross my arms on my chest. My heart races, again I did it fricking again.

" Oh really now you don't need a boyfriend to keep you warm?" Another says putting his arm around me. His cold grip reminds me of Jaylen. That who Jaylen was a cold boyfriend at the orphanage. Danger, I quickly took off his grip. My heart races as I can see my warm breath. It all happened quickly they grabbed me and Lana. They put our hands behind our backs and covered our mouths. I watched as Lana struggled tears threatning to flow from my eyes.

No one seemed to realize what was going on and the men started- Men an understatment They're ugly and stupid and-Whatever. I struggled and I saw those four boys.

Those four boys come up to us. I cursed mentally and lightly sighed and gave up. " What are you doing?" The tallest asked. I bit my lip so my stupid mouth wouldn't destroy me.

The air was silent and I made my move I kicked the person and got out of his grip running into the grip of someone. That grip was warm and his ,i suppose, warmth radiated off onto me. My eyes widened as I remembered Lana. I looked up it was the tan boy. He was the warm smile.

The other boys Zach Brett- those jocks. My eyes widened and I froze. I pushed that thpught to the back of my mind and grabbed Lana out of the man's grip. The tears in my eyes softened her's.

Those men looked at me " we'll leave you alone. " was all I heard I still had that cheese from my pretzel and I took it and threw it at them it hit them and we took the run for it.

Once we took a breath I was embraced into Lana's arms. I smiled at her. " I'm sorry really. " she whispered.

I hugged her back " it's fine." I said we stayed in that position and the heat made me smile.

" you two ok?" we heard, I turned around he was the tall one. Lana's grip tightened and I looked at her she bit her lip and I sighed. " thanks whatever. " I said my eyes looking elsewhere.

{Luke}

I saw teardrops in her dirty grey eyes. It started to drizzle which wasn't the point. I wanted to cradle her but I was Luke Hemmings. I couldn't do that I was expected to be with someone better who am I kidding this is all too compilicated