Jakes Birthday.

River Phoenix will play the older brother of Harry, as Jake Styles. He'll be older by four years :)
——————————————————

"Happy birthday JJ! Happy birthday to youuu!" Everyone sang. Harry and Louis sang extra loud just because they could, getting a glare from the birthday boy, "How's it feel to finally be fifteen!" George clapped the back of Jake's back. The boy only shrugged, "It's whatever, I guess."

Ever since he came into his punk, emo phase he's been boring like this, Harry rolled his eyes.

"Another year of being an emo." Harry stuck out his tongue at him, "Another year of being annoying." Jake glared at him. "Okay, okay, enough boys!" Anne stepped in between them. Jake only rolled his eyes and was lead to the couch by his aunt who wanted him to open his presents. Harry was frowning at his brother with a tense look, Louis pulled his shirt, "C'mon Haz, let's get his present." He winked at Harry who grinned at the boy and headed upstairs. Jake opened most of his presents which were either black clothing or money and finally the skateboard he had wanted for such a long time, he couldn't be more thrilled.

Louis and Harry ran downstairs filled with giggles, "It's our turn now! It's our turn!" Louis said excitedly, the adults chuckled at the cute boys. "Happy birthday JJ." Harry stood in front of Jake, handing him his present. He gave Harry a weird look before grabbing it and opened it, "A pair of my own underwear...thanks." He looked up at them with a poker face.

"Hold on, it's not all." Harry grinned at Louis before looking back at JJ, "You're always gloomy Jakey, thought we'd help you with that." He said before spraying his brother with pink graffiti bottle they found from Jake's room, ending up all over his hair, clothes and face. The two boys laughing hysterically while the rest was shocked. Jake pushed him away, groaning, "This is why I hate you fucking fag!" He glared at Harry. "Jake!" Anne warned before looking at Harry, "Why would you do that to your brother! You're grounded Harry! For a month!"

"Half brother." Jake gritted through his teeth, still giving Harry a glare.

"Makes no difference." She looked over at him, trying to wipe off the pink spray which wouldn't come off, only to have JJ push her away.

"It does, you know why? Because you can't even manage to keep one man in your life. You've remarried three times already!" He yelled. "Jake!" Peter, their step- dad, warned him with a glare. "Shut up you're not my dad!" He yelled at Peter, turning to glare at Harry and kicking his stomach which caused the boy to cry out in pain before running upstairs, slamming his door shut.

"Anyone want cake?" Louis held up a plate of his cake with a weak smile, trying to make the situation better. George gave the boy a firm look, "You're grounded as well." He said before helping Harry.

Just couldn't have gone better, Louis sighed to himself.