the first and last chapter

mickey walked past the tables as the music overhead blasted across the entire large room.

"and as long as i've got my suit and tie, imma leave it all on the floor tonight..."

mickey smiled contently, recognizing his favourite song. but his attention became averted when he noticed the handsome duck dancing on the pole.

his feathers slashed through the air as he twirled, his beak reflecting the shining lights around him. he was the most beautiful duck mickey had ever seen.

he walked towards the dancer, flicking a few dollars at him, feeling his boner start to show as the duck smirked at him. "you wanna go to the back..?" he quacked seductively.

"oh boy, oh boy! i sure do!" mickey jumped in excitement as the duck led him to the private rooms. the duck, who's nametag read as donald, glanced down at mickey's pants. "what's that you got there?"

mickey snickered. "that's a surprise tool that can help us later!" donald yelped as mickey grabbed him and threw him out the door, knocking over the bouncer, obama.

"hey!" obama snapped as mickey ran off with donald slung over his shoulder. mickey leaped into an empty dumpster, and threw donald onto the ground. "you really to get fuckin RAAAIAIAIIILED?"

donald screamed, before getting cut off by mickey's hand against his throat. "sQueuEaK-" okay i'm done taking this somewhat seriously

as mickey pounded his throbbing DICK into donald, he let out a loud yodel. "YODELAYHEEEEHOOOOOOOO" donald screamed as his yummy pee pee juice exploded onto the floor.

obama zoinked into the dumpster and started face fucking mickey with his diamond hard cock. "BOOBIES!!!! Big jiggly jumpy bulging booby boobs!!! Big booby make my boaner go up and hard and boing boing boiiiiiiiing!! Big jiggly breasts make me tickle my peeeeeener!!! Icing comes out of my weewee!!! Boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing!!!!!! Ahahahaha boobs! Boobie boob breast chest jiggly fat big funbags fun fun BOOBY! BOOB" obama screamed as he felt the tip of his penis hit mickey's throat.

donald got up close to mickey's ear and started whispering. "I want to fucking fuck those milkers seriously I wanna squeeze those big soft tits together and fuck the living shit out of them. My diamond hard cock slipping in and out of the soft wet skin. Pulsing and pumping with every thrust. FUCK LET ME FUCK THOSE BIG JUICY MILKERS!!! I wanna suck on the tits and pinch them and run my hand and face all over those boobs Just lick them and suck them until I cum hands free and they're covered in teeth marks and hickeys. FUUUUUCK I just want to grab them and suck on them and titty fuck them until I cum on her face and chest and nipples and all over her stomach. GODDAMMED why are those tits so enticing. I want. THOSE. MILKERS. AAAAAAAAAAHH let me touch them!!"

when mickey refused to let donald fuck his tits, donald brought out his gun and killed both mickey and obama. the end.