Poll teim!

Hi guys! I promised I would work on something for Perlia (BCS this is the ship I want to sink with)

And since I want to make my readers... you know, happy, I was thinking hard about what kind of story I should write!

So I decided I'm gonna give you 3 options. I thought about all 3, but the final choice will be yours.

I am gonna let this poll be active till 1st October. The poll with most votes wins, and I will turn it into the story! :) Chapter 1 WILL BE RELEASED 1 WEEK (max 2 if the school will be an ass) FROM THE DAY THIS POLL GETS CLOSED! (meaning, hopefully, 8th or unlucky 15th)

So what are the options?

Dragon AU
- I never saw anything more beautiful. The green scales shined in the moon's light. Who would have known that I would find something like this in a cave?

- I had to say, being a dragon was fun. I felt free, I felt stronger than I was, and it helped me to clear my mind more. Yes, it was quite problematic to fly at first but I got used to it. I don't know what is the meaning of the black dragon that I saw near the camp on the other day... something is telling me that I don't want to know... I want a break for once.

Angel AU
- "I thought I was the only one..." I said, not believing my eyes. "You are like me!" I said again, joy filling me up. "I'm not like you." Came a cold reply from her. "And I do not trust you either. So you better leave."
- "WATCH OUT!" I screamed on top of my lounges. She couldn't hear me, because of the headphones. There was only one way how to save her. Without hesitation, I rushed and tackled her out of the truck's way. It didn't take too long for me to see the lights of the truck......

High School Teacher AU
- I worked in this bookstore for years. It was passed down my family for generations. My grandpa helps me around the shop whenever he can. He is a smart old grandpa. He used to tell me that we had a magical mirror and even a magical book in our store! It was really funny......
- I glanced at the clock, 7:30 PM. I could start closing the store. I turned around to start to pack my stuff when I heard a bell. Someone came. I turned around and... Saw I think a beautiful goddess.

These are the 3 things you can choose. The text is there to supposed to help you choose which sounds the best! Also, the story most likely WON'T BE IN 1ST POV!
Most likely written in 3rd person. Well that's all, and get to voting!