🔪♡Rumors♡☕

Izuku went to bring eri and maria the he would go down and make maria her chocolate milk and eri her favorite coffee late with a spoon of suger and wiped cream.
He got eri her red dress and brushed her curls then told her that her coffee was in the resting room.
After eri ran down the the resting room he woke up maria and got her into her light pink dress and put her hair up on two side ponytails then told her that her chocolate milk was in the resting room.
As soon as maria calmly left the room he changed into his uniform and headed downstairs to the cafe room.
He started to get the coffee ready and other things in a cafe!
Then as every morning amai slammed into the cafe and as always izuku knew how to calm her down so he passed her a new brewed coffee and her face lit up light a Christmas tree.

I- morning amai.

A- wussup zuku thanks for the coffee!

I- anytime.

Izuku got out of the counter and went to open the doors.
He flipped over the sighn on the door that now says "open".
He  unlocks the door and goes back behind the counter in the kitchen room.
Two men walk in and wait at the cashier.

Izukus pov-

Ugh now i have to go talk to people cuz amai is still in her morning mood...

Izuku walks up to the counter were the two mrn are waiting.

I- hello! Welcome to mountain cafe, what can i get you this morning?

?- umm can i get the iced coffee and a muffin.

??- and can i get a caramel latte.

I- of course coming right up!

Izuku walks to the kitchen to get there orders.

?- hes cute!

??- bro i cant beleve im agreeing with you for once but damn ya!

I- here are your coffees ill get your muffin in a second sir why dont yall take a seat!

?- okay thanks.

??- thanks!

Izuku walkes back in the kitchen and wakes amai up who is sleeping on the floor.

I- amai... why...

A- hahaha.... ummm ill just go to the cash register...

I- wow..*sigh*

Amai takes more orders and izuku makes them.
After 1 hour of the cafe open 2 smugglers come in with a gun and a kife.
Others started screaming but amai calmly called me over.

A- okay? Hey zuku can u get them out.

I-sure.

Izuku wakes over to them and others are calling for him not too.

I- do you need anything?

Robber1- ya your money (cringe)

The robber pulls out a gun.

I- no now leave before i make you.

Robber2- haha!  What are you going to do?

I-this...

Izuku somersault kicks him hard on the side then flips over the ch other guy and kicks him in his stomach making them both stay on the floor.

I- can you leave now?

Others in the cafe were gasping and some started posting it on medias.