your a child.....

Aizawa had shot out of his trance one he heard a loud high pitched scream coming from a allay way not that far away.
He runs over to the crime scene to already see virus fighting off a big villain..

Izukus perspective-
Once i got away i came across a allay way to see a villain then i hear a loud ass scream and there was a girl cornered by him.
I jump in the scene and Elbow strikes to the back of his neck. I could see as he had blood gush out of his neck as he mostly almost falls. He turns around and trys ( key work "trys") to punch me put i just dodge his attack and Rising elbow strike to his stomach and a Throat punch knocking him out cold. I go up to the girl and realize who she is.
I turn off my voice changer so she would recognize me.
Lilly?! What are you doing out so late were is amai?

"Amai is still at the cafe probably slacking off again so i was going to go to her instead.."

Look lilly i know you hate the memory of being alone so ill take you with me so i could scold amai..again...but be more careful next time. Call me when you want me to take you to amai next time okay.

" okay kari-sun!"

Now first eraserhead i know your here...

Aizawas perspective-
I have 5 questions... one how did you know i was here two how do you know her three dose she know your identity four why do you sound so young and five will you please let me talk to you and TRY to help you cuz i KNOW you NEED it.

One that is for me to know two i know her sister three yes she dose four voice changer so i dont scare her again and five fallow me...

Okay....

Sorry this is short! I have lots of work to do!