𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

~I don't want to live forever-Zayn, Taylor Swift

I wake up tied to a chair. I try to get out, but I can't. The bitch in my dreams was definitely stronger, cause this shit is hard.

Mattia:You know your not going to get out of those right?

I look up to him leaning over the door.

Me:This is deadass, kidnapping do you not know I have fucking school and shit? And I didn't even get my fucking Takis.
Mattia:All this going on and you worried about some chips.
Me:Yeah, shit I mean if your going to take me you should at least give me something I want. You know what who the fuck even are you. Oh my fucking god don't tell me I'm about to get raped. Didn't you just save me from getting rape how you gone save me, then kidnap and rape me. You on X games mode.

Mattia:You know...talking a lot is not about to get you out of here, it's not a tv show.
Me:Fuck. Well can you at least tell me why I am here.
Mattia:No reason why, your just here.
Me:Ok, but you do notice that if I don't show up to school and shit, people are going to notice I'm gone, right?
Mattia:Oh no, your still going to go to school, your just not going to say anything.
Me:My wrist hurt. Un-tie me.
Mattia:No, your going to run.
Me:I have no reason to run. You ain't hurt me yet. So why would I run?
Mattia:Fine.

He un-ties me and I sit up in the chair and rub my wrist.

Me:So, like what are you? Do you sex-traffic girls or some shit?
Mattia:No, I'm not a fucking monster.
Me:So, what are you?
Mattia:That's for you to find out later.
Me:Oh ok.

He gets up and starts to walk out.

Me:So your just going to leave me in here?! I didn't even get my chips!

He throws the bag of chips at me, I catch it.

Me:Thanks.

He leaves.

I start walking around the empty room in circles.Singing.

Me: Baby, baby, I feel crazy
Up all night, all night and every day
I gave you something, but you gave me nothing
What is happening to me?

Kairi walks in.

Kairi:What are you doing?
Me:Singing, walking around in circles. It's not a lot to do when your trapped.
Kairi:Oh, well come on.
Me:Why?
Kairi:Girl, if yo ass don't follow me.
Me:Fine.

We walk up some stairs, I was following Kairi. I see a aquarium room.

Me:Is that a Aquarium in a house?!
Kairi:It's not a big deal.
Me:I- Oh ok.

I keep following behind him. We get to this room. Not going to lie. It was cute.

Kairi:This is your new room.
Me:My room?
Kairi:Yep.
Me:If I knew kidnapping was this good, I would have got kidnapped a long time ago.
Kairi:Can you stop saying the word kidnapped.
Me:No, I like it.
Kairi:Bye Jazmine, get settled in alright.
Me:Bye Kairi!

He leaves and closes the door. I look around. I had a bathroom and closet with clothes that fit me perfectly.

I sit on my bed and turn on the TV. I go to YouTube and play I don't want to live forever. I don't know why, but I been liking that song a lot lately. At this point I was having a concert.

??:Looks like somebody is having fun.

I turn around and it's Alejandro. He was just smiling.

Me:Hey!
Alejandro:Hey. So, How do you like your new room?
Me:I like it a lot especially since dark gray and kinda dark purple go together.
Alejandro:Thank you, I would like to take all the credit in saying I set up the design.

I laugh a little.

Me:Alejandro?
Alejandro:Yes?
Me:Why am I here?
Alejandro:Mattia wants you here, so your here. If you really want to know, then you have to ask him.
Me:Oh ok.
Alejandro:Night Jazmine.
Me:Night.

After he left I went inside the shower. When I got out I put on a oversized hoodie with some biker shorts, then went to sleep.

Maybe being kidnapped isn't so bad.