𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎

Party

Party

*Later that night*

I take a shower, curl my hair, and put this on.

(Without the coat)

Me:I'm ready!

I saw walking down stairs me and Mattia make eye contact for a quick second, then looks away. We get in the car. Mattia was driving, Kairi was in the passenger, I was in the middle, and Alejandro and Avani was besides me. We arrive and before we walk in Alejandro grabs my arm.

Alejandro:Remember have fun.
Me:I will.
Alejandro:Mhm.

I walk into  the party and me and Avani were leaning on a wall.

Me:So...where have you been?
Avani:Boyfriend Problems...You?
Me:My whole life.
Avani:At least our shit ain't plain and boring.
Me:Honestly.

2 girls walks past us and says...

Girl1:I heard her whole family died?
Girl2:She must have a sad as life.

They say laughing.

Me:What the fuck you just said?
Girl1:Oh, I'm sorry did I stutter..
Girl2:We said, you must have one sad as life, I mean who loses their whole family.
Avani:And you are?
Girl2:Who are you?
Avani:Her bestfriend, who tf are y'all?

They got in our face.

Me:Back the fuck up.
Girl1:Or what?

At this point all the attention was on us.

Me:Damn, I haven't even met you properly meet you yet and I already see who you are.
Girl1:You don't know shit about me?
Ace:And I'm back.
Me:Really? Because your a bitch who wants all the attention and think your the shit, but your really just a worthless cunt.
Girl2:We should beat both of your asses right here, right now?
Avani:I'd like to see you try.

The Girl2 swings at Avani blocks it and punches her.

Ace:Watch out!

Girl1 slaps me. I look at her and punches the fuck out of her, then me and Avani both get dragged out by our arm (By Kairi and Mattia).

Mattia:What the fuck was that?!
Kairi:Really, Avani?!
Me:Wow, your talking to me, now? Shocker!

Avani and Kairi was having their conversation, but it was a blur because Mattia was talking to me.

Mattia:You can't fight them! You would put them in a hospital for fucking years!
Me:Yeah, that was my goal, dumbass!
Mattia:Don't fucking yell at me!
Me "Don't fucking yell at me" oh my god! Your not my fucking parent, you can't tell me what the fuck to do. Why the fuck do you care if I put them in a fucking hospital!
Mattia:I don't give a fuck about them! I give a fuck that your doing it around everybody else!
Me:Fuck You! Fuck This party! Fuck life! You know what I'm going to go get some to drink.

I say walking away.

Mattia's POV:

She says as she's walking away.

God, I fucking love this girl! If only she knew.

Your POV:

*30 shots later*

I was about drunk as hell, my vision was blurry, and all I could do was laugh at useless shit.

I prop myself up on the counter. I fell somebody come in between my legs.

Me:Hi!
??:Hey baby.
Me:Do I know you?

I say giggling.

??:Of course, it's Kevin. Where you been? Mamas.
Me:I been Innocent people killing!

(Yes, Kevin the abusive ex)
I say giggling.

Kevin:My baby is a little to drunk.
Me:No, I'm not I'm only like on my 50th shot!
Kevin:Wow.

He grips my waist and I play with his hair with one hand.

Kevin:I missed us.
Me:I missed you in general.
Kevin:Oh, really?
Me:Really.

I giggle, then he kisses me and I kiss back. His hands made a way to my ass making me let out a small moan allowing him tongue entrance.

Me:Fuck.

He picks me up off the counter.

Kevin:Let's go somewhere more private.
Me:Say less!

We get inside a car.

Me:Since, when did you drive?
Kevin:I been driving, what you mean?
Me:Please don't kill us.
Kevin:Of course not.

A couple of minutes later we arrive at his house. He carries me upstairs. He locks the door and as soon as he turns around I start kissing him. He grabs my thighs and picks me up.

He turns around and pushes my back on the door. I start unbuckling his pants I pump him threw his boxers. He turns around and puts me on the bed.

He pushes my dress up and starts giving me hickeys. He sticks his hands up my dress and massages my boobs.

He pulls my thong to the side and starts eating me out. I let out moans. He grabs my waist and pulls me to the edge of the bed, he takes off his boxers and starts to tease my entrance.

He puts it in me gripping my waist. He speeds up pounding into me. I get on my knees and start to tease his tip. I start to deep throat his shit.

He grips on my hair and.....

(You know the rest)

(A/N:Hi, did I just do you like that?...Yes, Yes I did :) hehe)