He Hits You During An Argument (Part 1)

Seth Rollins & Nadia Halstead

Seth has been drinking every night and  it has started to worry you. You have spoken to him numerous time and he does not seem to understand until one night. I came home from work early than usually  and I decided to relax for a bit before Seth gets home. It was 1:00AM and Seth still has not come home yet until I hear the door swing open and a very intoxicated Seth walks smelling like alcohol and cigarettes. Nadia knew she was in for an argument.  

Seth says, "Hey babe, how are youuuuuuuuu?"  Nadia says, "Are you drunk?" Seth response, "Ya, so do we have beer in the house?" 

Nadia runs to the kitchen and uses her body to block the fridge to prevent Seth from getting another beer. 

Seth's eyes turn a little dark and looks deep into the eyes of his girlfriend and says, "If you know what's good for you, you would get out of my way,"

Nadia stood her ground and said, "NO," 

Seth drunky says, "Ohhhh I see your trying to be the tough girl who stands up to her boyfriend, well let me tell you something it's not going to work, so GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY WAY NOW,"

Nadia was not moving. She said, "You had enough to drink and you need to sleep,"

Seth did the unthinkable, he slapped her across the face so hard that she fell down to the floor. Seth opened the fridge and got another beer and left her crying on the floor while holding her cheek.

Sami Zayn & Lindsay Beckham

The last thing Lindsay wants hear from her boyfriend is him venting about the job he has. It's always the same sentence, "This old man is 74 years old and he has no idea what he's doing or I choose not go because of this virus or they need to fire everybody and hire better writers."

This afternoon, after a night shift from the hospital, all Lindsay wants to do is come home and relax and forget about her shift that resulted a 4 year old boy dying from cancer and saying goodbye to the people that took care of him.

Lindsay comes home, removes her nurse uniform and puts comfortable clothes on, goes to the kitchen and pours herself a glass of wine. Lindsay is relaxing and enjoying her wine when her boyfriend walks in and she knows what's he going to say.

Sami is venting his problems, when he notices his girl is watching tv, so he snatches the remote away from her hand and says, "Are you even listening to me?" 

Lindsay replies, "ALL THE TIME IT'S HARD NOT TO LISTEN TO YOU WHEN YOU VENT ABOUT THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER,"

She gets up from the couch, and begins walking away towards the bedroom until  Sami pulled her hair, Lindsay stumbles and falls on the floor. Sami grabs her jaw, so Lindsay is forced to look at him and Sami slaps her across the face hard. 

Lindsay is left crying on the floor.

AJ Styles & Emily Rosedale  

AJ Styles is frustrated with WWE for letting his friends Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows get fired, especially with the coronavirus happening in the world it's bad timing. 

Emily works at an office building and today she got let out early, meaning she can come home and enjoy the rest the day with her boyfriend Allen. He hates it when I call him by his first, but I love it because it's cute. 

Emily walks into the house and is ready to relax, however her face drops when she realizes the house is a mess. Emily saw the house, in a mess; dishes not done, clothes everywhere, pizza boxes laying on the floor, and a smell Emily can't seem to put her finger on. As she continues walking around the house she notices her boyfriend  in his man cave finishing up his live stream and she patiently waits for him to finish.