Kiss You

Hey y'all pretty little shoelaces. And hello sexy unicorns! XD. So soz if I haven't been updating, but u haven't been reading:( so therefore I shall not update untill you read. Jk but please check out my new story called I Should Have Kissed You. Feed back for it would be nice xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayns P.O.V

I kissed her, I really did. I thought to my self while lying in bed. Iv been wanting to do that for years. It felt so right.

But what if she just wanted to be friends? What if kissing her was a big mistake?

I love her, I really do, but I'm worried she doesn't love me back?

Maddi's P.O.V

*Morning*

I woke up. Last night was amazing. I kissed Zayn. Was this the start of something new?

I texted Zayn:

Zayn come in here. xo

I had to talk to him about us and what were we.

"Hello?" Zayn said poking his head in. I patted on the bed. He came and laid down next to me.

"Zayn, we need to talk." Zayn's eyes widened. "About the k-"

"I'm so sorry, it's just that Iv liked you for a long time and I have been wanting to do that for a long time, I'm so sorry. Fuck! You must be pissed." Zayn said.

"Zayn, I'm not mad." Zayn looked surprised. "Your not?" "Nope. I liked it." I laugh.

I kissed Zayn softly on the lips. He smiled and I smiled back. "But Zayn, why didn't you tell me?" I asked. He held my hand. "I thought, well I thought you would hate me if I told." Zayn said. He kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm going to make breakfast now. Talk later."

*************************************

sorry it's shout I want to hear comments and feedback.

Abbey x