First Chapter!!

Chapter 1

I woke up and got out of bed. I went to the kicthen to find my mum flipping pancakes. "Good morning sweetie." Mum said. "Morning." I replied. " WOOF WOOF!!" My dog Lucy barked. "Hey Lucy." I said to her. Mum gave me my pancakes and I ate them fast.  "Hey mum can I ask you something?" I asked. "Of couse you can." She said. "Wel the One Direction concert tickets are going on sale today and I really want to go so can you get me some tickets?" I asked her. "How much tickets?" She asked me. "Four." I replied. " Ok I'll try my best." She said. " Thanks." I said.

BING-BING-BING!! My school bell went."Hey Maddi hurry up were going to be late." My best friend Jess said. "Ok ok Im coming." I said. I was in Maths class when I go a phone call. My teacher Mrs.Links is really nice. If you get a phone call in the middle of class she lets you leave the classroom to talk. " Mrs.Links can I please leave to talk?" I asked. " Yes you may." She replied. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey Maddi, sorry Im calling now but I need to tell you something." Zayn said. "Oh hi Zayn sure what is it?" I asked. Zayn Malik (From One Direction) has been one of my best friend since I was about 3. "I heard that you wanted four tickets to the 1D concert, so I got you frount row seats and back stages passes." He told me. "OMG thanks Zayn your the best!!! But I gotta go Bye." I said. "Ok see ya!" He said. I walked back into the classroom and went back to work.

This story is for my best friend Maddi because she loves Zayn Malik more than anyone I know. :)