First Day of School.

"Save me in her phone as bestie but i had screaming ohhhh" Post to be playing before i hit the snooze on phone.

Kaysha POV;

ugh i really dont wanna go to school but you gotta get that education to get that money money money lol. I walked across the hall to wake my brother meech up.

Me: MEECH WAKE UP NIGGA!

Meech: Damn shut your loud ass up im up damn.

Me: Lightskinned niggas alwasy complaining bout something.

Meech: Get tf out my room.

After i left meech's room i went in my room to my bathroom and did my morning routine (shower, etc). I got out the shower and put on some highwaisted black shorts, a white crop top. and my timbs. I looked in my tall ass mirror and said damn i look good lol i took some pics for the gram and posted them and the caption was- First day of school outfit on point yass. After that i walked down stairs to the kitchen where meech was eating cereal watching spongebob.

Me:Aye nigga you eating my cereal.

Meech:So you got like 2 boxes up there chill damn and are you taking me to school or do i gotta ask lo?

Your probably wondering why he asking his baby sis for a ride thats cause he isn't aloud to drive for a month casue of the fender bender he had a week ago. And his car in the shop.

Me:You owe me another box and yea if you want a ride from me.

Kaysha: Ight you got 5 mins i'll be in the car.

Its been 10 mins and meech aint came out yet so i texted him hurry up or ill leave he sadi give me 5 more mins. Then after that i got a text from Zay my Bestie.

Bestie= Zay

Future bae= Kaysha

Bestie: Goodmorning Babygirl.

Future bae: Goodmorning Bestie.

Bestie: Where are you?

Future bae: Waiting on meech ill see you at school.

Bestie: Ok

what you guys dont know is that me and zay knew each other since 2nd grade and i lowkey had a crush on him since then but in 8th grade i told him how i felt and he said i dont like me like that so i let go of the feelings for him and we became besties forever.

Hey everybody its zay yes i like kaysha ok maybe not like but Love her but in 8th grade i messed up and said i didnt like her so i feel like she dont like me nomore so i have to put my problems aside and be her bestie, Bye see you guys at school.