First Period with Bae aka Dario

So when me and dario walked into class we dint notice we was still holding hands everybody was looking at us all weird and thats when dario said something that surprised me.......

Dario: Damn yall aint never seen me and bae walk together holding hands. Take a pic it last longer.

After that dario kissed my cheek and said class finna start go sit. I couldnt help but think did that kiss mean anythin idk i just let it go.

Skis to lunch

I was sitting eating lunch with meech and the squad when Sasha walks up to me out of no where and punches me in the face and ashia meechs girl gets up and holds sasha back and says chill girl that hoe aint worth it and thast when meech stood up and said................

Meech: THAT HOE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU WAS MY GIRL YOU FOR MY FAM BEFORE ANY THOT THAT WAS FUCKED UP ASHIA YOU WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE MY BACK BUT INSTEAD YOU WILL DO FOR A HOE BEFORE ME AND MY FAM SO DONT COME NEAR ME OR MY FAM CAUSE IF YOU DO IMA LET MY SIS BEAT THAT ASS THIS TIME FAWK YOU MEAN BITCH GET TF OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR THOT ASS.

Ashia: No bae it was a joke

Meech: I SAID LEAVE ME TF ALONE.

Meech turns around and helps me up and as soon as i got up i punched that hoe ashia in the face and started going wham on her until sasha pulled my hair them i dragged her and starting punchig her until the squad pulled us apart ashia was still on the floor bawled up until sasha helped her up. Turns out the principle was watching the fight the entire time and he pointed to me, ashia, and sasha and we followed him.