17

Im so sorry i didnt post i was on vacations and they dont have good wifi😑 stupid wifi bruh

I was in my room with payton cuddling me. I was watching dr.house while he was sleeping. Out of nowhere I started feeling sick. I got up and rushed to the bathroom.
P: You ok!?
Y: y-yeah
Payton came to me and held my hair up. After a while I was done and I felt awful. Payton picked me up in bridal style and gave me on bed.
P: don't get up
Said payton in serious voice. I nooded and gave blanket over me. He left while I was still thinking what the heck is wrong with me. Payton came back after a while with a lot of food, blankets and drinks.
Y: payt-
I said getting up
P: nope get on the bed
We were sitting on the bed eating food when it hit me.
Y: no no no nononon
I said getting up and checking the paper where I have written when I had my period. I didn't had it.
Y: OMG
Payton fell on the floor and rushed to me
P: you ok?!
I rushed to avanis room
A: hey k-
Y; hi I need your help
A: what's wrong?
Y: do you have you know
I said shoving her my belli
Avani got up quickly and rushed to her bathroom. She came back with pregnancy test.
A: do you think?
Y: I don't know
I said looking at the box. Avani gave her arm on mine and nooded.
A: go
She said nooding. I went in her bathroom.
P: Avani!
Payton said knocking on the door.
A:what!
P: is kattie there!?
A: yup
P: I'm coming in
A: no don-
He knocked the door down. While I was looking at the test. I need to wait for 2 min more. Payton was looking for me in avanis room.
P: kattie?
He said knocking on the bathroom door.
Y: ya?
P: you ok?
Y;yup
I said not focusing on him. The test was done. It says.....

Ok bye🌻