~part one~

Hii wattpad peeps! I'm Fatima and I'm gonna write a book for you people to know me. So, read and tell me how is it by commenting or in a board message. Thanks , loves and Huggies , Fatima ......

1- hii, my name is Fatima, complete name Fatima Hosany Rahmah.

2- I'm 12 and a half.

3- my date of birthday is 8 August 2002 .

4- my father's name is Roshan Hosany.

5- mom's name is Sultana Rojoa.

6- I have no regrets that they are my parents, my beloved ones !

7- I live in Mauritius which is an island which is in the Indian ocean and it's famous for it's Beaches and sugarcane. (Mauritius's beaches are wonderful)

8- I have a great sense of humor and i'm never angry with people.

9- My best friends and friends are :

    Zubeidah
    Rukshar
    Nadiyah
    Wassila
    Hamna
    Neha
    Sammara
    Namrah

10- I love my parents,family,friends,best friends and wattpad peeps!

11- I have one and only sibling and his name is Shaffeii Hosany. He is very naughty and he's always up to a mischief. We sometimes do self-defense . I love him a lot !

12- I appreciate all the people who has voted my stories and commented.

13- I have two stories, love triangle and arranged marriage.

14- I love going to school. (I know that students really don't like going to school but I'm different and they say that I'm abnormal) :p

15- I used to read stories, I was so fond but now I prefer writing and I think that it's more interesting!

Hey guys, I will update chapter 2 later and plz vote and comment that will mean a lot for me! Thanks , Fatima