final.

I and grey went to the club I wore my favourite backless dress in black colour and curled my hair. With red lipstick and high heels. Grey wore his with suit and he was looking so Charming.
  When we reached at that club my eyes were wife open on the sight of Lucifer, he wore black suit with specs and messy hair. He was looking Soo Charming that I can't just believe.
  After that we all sat at the corner and they all were talking and laughing while grey was kissing my neck I was almost at his lap but Lucifer was still staring at me his eyes burned me u felt uncomfortable and I told grey that im going to use restroom and I would be right back and then I went restroom on my way I feared a loud footsteps and someone stormed through the door and after just a second I was in the shoulder if the person but by the smell I can tell who he was, Lucifer. He took me and then placed me down on the empty dark road and after that he kissed me. This time it was different something was in it anger or maybe jealousy. I can sense it after that he took me to some where to his house and to his room, his room was full of my pictures candyd pictures I was in shock after that he showed me a video of him in which he was confessing something and that something was his love for me. He loved me back then when I was in college. He came there once and after that he came daily bit because of my love I wasn't the one noticing him. But he was there all the time after that I kissed him for the first time and he asked me to be his one and only on which I agreed and I left msg for grey and also apology but I just can't be without Lucifer.
  My daydream, my nightmare, my passion, my peace each and everything.