Chapter 2

It was math class now, and excitement took over my veins. Niall and I shared this class, and he'd be the one sitting behind me. For some reason there was something that made me feel estatic. And after math was choir the last period of the day. We both had detention too.

Niall was surrounded by girls by his locker, and he looked severely uncomfortable. I snuck behind him, and pinched his sides. He jumped with a yelp, causing me to giggle. "Don't. Do. That." He said, clutching his heart.

"C'mon Ni we have math." I said.

"Wait, really we have math together too?" He asked.

I nodded with a smile, "Yes and choir."

"You sing?" He asked as he slammed his locker shut. We continued our way through the crowd of dumbasses.

I gave him a slight shrug, my cheeks growing hot of embarrassment. "You could say that.."

We were just outside of Ms. Jules door and we both walked in. She was a laid back teacher, we didn't have assigned seats either. Plus she always told a joke, or always says, "Clear as mud? Maybe even clearer."

I'm not sure why it was so entertaining, but it was. I'm not even sure it's funny, but we all end up laughing anyways. I smiled at Niall as we walked into the classroom. Ms. Jules gave us a warm smile and walked over to greet her new student. "Ms. Jules, it's nice to meet you."

Niall smiled taking Ms. Jules hand, "Niall Horan, the pleasure is all mine."

He had such a wonderful smile. Even though his teeth were crooked. It was cute.

The school bell rang and Niall waited for me to take my usual seat by the window. So he could follow and gain the seat behind my own. As I sat down he tapped on my shoulder, "Hey uh I forgot my pencil.. can I borrow one?"

"Of course." I smiled bringing out one of mechanical pencils and handing it to him.

"Thanks." He winked.

I felt myself blush so I quickly turned my head back around, watching as Ms. Jules came around to the front. "Hey class, it's time for. . . geometry. . ." she said acting like a ninja. The class giggled at her weirdness.

I bit my lip to hold back a chuckle, just when I felt something poke my sides. I looked down at the blue mechanical pencil a small piece of paper where the clippy was. I took the paper quietly, and scanned over it.

Hang after school? Ni xox

I smiled and wrote Sure. MJ oxo

I stretched my arm leaning back, slightly to give him the note. He took it and smirked at my reply.

Now we have to wait for detention to be over.

~~~~ (Choir)

Niall and I walked to choir together, mostly because he didn't know where to go.

Our choir was phenomenal. We had four tenors, and with Niall that will be five. We had Harry a curly haired flirt. He can hit some high notes, but normally he ranged at the solo sound.

Zayn was a tenor or alto, depending on the song. His voice was unique, it had this beautiful clear crisp tone, and it made our choir sound beautiful. And boy when Zayn starts those high notes, swooning starts.

The joke of choir, his name was Louis, and I loved that guy. His voice had an effect on the badger choir fans. He didn't have solos often but when he did, I always fangirled. I think it was just that his voice was way unique for this choir.

And there was our sweetheart, Liam. God if he didn't make panties drop from his voice, I don't know who would've. Plus he was just so nice all of the time.