Chapter 1:Hot Tears

Authors note:So,one day i was wondering 'What if Athanasia was the older one and Lucas was the younger one 🤔?Then,I remembered reading a manga about a senior girl and junior boy in love (Namaikizakari btw,pls go check it out!)then I thought 'Hmmm maybe this could work out' and so now I'm making a fanfiction T-T.Anyway,enough rambling,hope you enjoy!

                                             »»————- ★ ————-««

"*Sigh*,she's so pretty!"

"Even in my life full of agony,loneliness,sleep deprivation,stress and darkness,she'll always glow brightly like a fairy."

"Fairy?No,she's a goddess!"

"Ha?What're you talking about?She's a FAIRY,you blundering idiot."

"HA?WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?YOU WANNA GO?!"

"HAH!BRING IT ON YOU FU-"

"H-hey,come on now!Please don't fight!"

"M-miss Jennette!O-oh,sorry for acting so vulgarly in front of you..."

"*Chuckles*It's alright.After all,she's not a fairy or a goddess....she's a fairy goddess!"

"*Gasp*,you're right!"

"Who knew the answer was so obvious all along!"

"Jennette..."

"What?"

"*Sigh*,nevermind,let's hurry to the clubroom."

"Okay!"

I sighed.I'm already in my second year of high school and I still can't get used to people staring and talking about me.After all,in my junior high school,daddy threatened the principal of the school to make a harsh rule for people to never look at me or speak to me.

I only found out about it 1 and a half year ago.Oh daddy,the extreme length you go for your daughter.If I didn't have Lucas or Jennette,who knew how lonely and sad I would've been.

I wonder when that idiot father of mine will learn how to understand the consequences of his actions.

"Athanasia?"

"Hmm?What is it?"

"O-oh!It's nothing.It's just...you were furrowing your eyebrows.Are you mad at me?"

"Aww,of course not,Jennette.I'm just thinking of someone,"I explained.

"Who?"

'Oh,nobody' is what I would say because that's technically what my father is.

"Just daddy."

"Oh!Okay then.Umm,by the way,uuhhh..."

Jennette's cheeks turned pink as she struggled to say something.

So I asked "What is it,Jennette?"

"W-well...I-I think I'm gonna confess to Ezekiel today..."

Pang

I felt my heart tug a little.

"O-oh...Is that so?Good for you,then!I wish you good luck,"I said,as I try to calm myself down.

"Thank you,Athy!" she exclaimed with cheeks pink as strawberry.

I don't know why but I felt quite panicked when she said that she was going to confess to Ezekiel.Do I like him?Surely not,right?