✏️17 ✏️

Jeno tells you to lose weight and he goes to his ex
________________________________
I watched a scary movie with jeno I cuddled jeno tightly so he wouldn't leave or even go to the bathroom I was pretty scared "y/n I'm need to go the bathroom can I please go?" I nodded and I grab the remote and pause it quickly I got up I wanted chocolate and some chips I grabbed it from the self and ran back to the seat I sat down and ate one piece of chocolate and grabbed my phone waiting for my partner he finally came back after 10 minutes I pouted

"You are finally back from the bathroom! Cuddles please?" He smiled and look at my snack and I fed him one piece of chocolate and he ate it and he sat and I play the movie where we stopped at and watched after 20 minutes pass I felt like jeno wasn't paying attention he kept texting someone I wasn't the one to be a jealous type but i just came home tired from work I haven't able to sleep and jeno really wasn't home that much I sigh and he look up and smiled and peck my lips I blink "jeno are you even paying attention to the movie?" "Y/n... of course baby" he kept stoping and talking because he was too busy on his phone.

Next morning

It was 3 pm I was gonna get ready for a date with jeno after 3 months we haven't went on a date together I grabbed my dress and put it on I look at myself a bit "I seem a little fat" I squeeze my fat I should stop eating a lot maybe I can limt my snack times and a little of my food I grabbed another dress and it seem that this dress hide a little of my fat so I didn't look big I went downstairs and saw jeno hot ass hell "jeno does this dress look good on me?" He nodded without even looking at me he kept looking at his phone again.

I yell a little in anger "jeno why do you keep looking at your phone?!" He looked up really quick "y/n why are you saying that I'm looking at you?" I shake my head and ask him again "does this dress look good on me?" "Y/n Um just in my opinion you gotten a little fat over the last 3 months "I-I will you still love even tho I'm a little fat?" "Um I don't know I wish you was a little bit my ex like my ex didn't care about me looking at my phone and she liked to work out a lot" I started to get watery eyes "b-but baby why would you wish that?" "Because y/n she maybe a lot better than you I been talking to my ex since 3 months and I'm never home because I been sleeping with her I just wanna let everything go" I cried "fine if you wanna say that then I been sleeping with jaehyun because you are never home I been with him" he looked up and with a little sad eyes "wow y/n I never thought you were actually sleep with him I'm sorry y/n you are fat and ugly I don't want people to be lookin tv at us and I Deserve someone who isn't fat and who is not worrying about a lot bye y/n I thought you were the one but I guess not bye".

And that's the end
Please don't think of you guys are fat you are pretty inside and outside keep positive love u all 💕