Chapter 26 - Killer

I can't believe my ears.

My Cupcake wants to be mine. Completely. Fully. Mine.

I feel like I'll burst from the overwhelming euphoria. My heart feels like it'll beat its way out of my chest, my hands shake in need to touch my woman and my dick is straining painfully against my jeans, eager to fill Cupcake with my cream. That sounds so bad.

With quick moves, I have my sweet Cupcake on the bed and under me, waiting for her to stop me, to tell me she's not ready, to do anything. I will never do anything she doesn't want me to. All it takes is one word from her and I'll stop.

But she doesn't say anything. She only stares at me with those enchanting green eyes that are filled with pure unadulterated desire, smiling reassuringly.

"I want to hear you say it again. I want to make sure I'm not just hearing things and you really want this." I pant above her, supporting myself on my arms, hovering over my Cupcake's small body.

"I do. I want this. I want to be yours, Killian." She seriously says with no hesitation.

And that's all I need.

I dip my head to kiss her deeply, consumed by the taste of my girl on my tongue. Cupcake's hunger matches mine as she kisses me back. I'm way beyond the point of being able to hold back. She gave me the green light and I'm not fucking stopping now.

I'm going to devour my girl like the beast I am.

We pull away after a while, absolutely breathless, but my lips don't leave Cupcake's skin for long, trailing feathery kisses down her jaw, neck and the exposed part of her chest.

I literally groan in frustration when the shirt my girl's wearing gets in my way then kneel between Cupcake's legs and feast on her vision. She's looks mouth-watering with her lips slightly swollen from our kiss, her eyes dazed and soft as she stares up at me, and her hair sprawled over the pillows.

"May I?" I ask softly, putting my hands over her hips gently.

Cupcake smiles adoringly at me. "Yes." She breathes out, nodding her head.

I carefully take her shirt off, almost growling at the sight of her bare chest, her supple breasts fitting snugly in her emerald green bra. Ever since I first looked into those sweet green eyes of hers, I came to like the color even more. It's now my favorite.

Cupcake lifts her torso to let me pull off her shirt, which I throw haphazardly over my shoulder, then lies back down, leaving herself completely open for me.

I bend down and trail kisses all over her stomach and chest, enjoying the way my woman writhes beneath me, then reach under her back and unclasp her bra, taking it off with my teeth before throwing it behind me. I pause my moves for a moment, taking in the sight of my Cupcake's bare chest, her flawless skin, small perky breasts that will fit in my hands perfectly, her flat stomach and the cute piercing in her belly button. She's beyond gorgeous.

And all mine.

Feeling sudden hunger for my woman, I put my lips on one of her breasts, sucking gently on her nipple before giving the other tit the same treatment. Cupcake moans softly, making me groan in satisfaction. I'm the only one she'll ever moan for. I'm the only one that'll pleasure her like this. I'm the only one that'll have her this way.

I'll never let anyone touch her.

"Killian, please!" Cupcake whimpers quietly, making me chuckle against her breast as I bite teasingly into it, leaving a soft mark on her skin.

"Impatient, are we?" I tease, licking over her breast and trailing my lips to her neck. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you."

With slow, teasing moves, I pull off my girl's jeans, glad that she doesn't seem to be scared of my touch. Another groan leaves my lips when I see her sexy lacy panties that are so sheer they barely cover my prize. Oh my sweet god, she's so fucking hot yet innocent it makes me crazy.

"May I?" I implore again, taking the hem of her panties in my fingers.

"Yes! Please, Killian, stop torturing me!" Cupcake whines cutely.

I slowly take off her panties, leaving her core bare for my eyes.

Time for a feast.

I lean down and place my mouth on Cupcake's core, slowly licking up her slit until I reach the small bundle of nerves at the top of her smooth mound. Feeling the need to get even closer, I grab her ass and push my face deeper into her core, eating her out like a man starved.

I need to prepare her for me. With my tongue, I tease her opening before slowly thrusting it inside, getting rewarded with a breathy moan every time I push it deeply into her tunnel. I feel her hand on my head, her fingers tangled in my short hair, but I don't stop my ministrations, feasting on my woman's sweet juices. I want to taste her every fucking day, for the rest of my life.

After my Cupcake comes for the fourth time with a hoarse scream, I decide she's ready for me. I pull away from her sweet pussy and get off the bed, quickly shedding my clothes before settling between my woman's thighs again. I lean down to give Cupcake a deep kiss, letting her taste herself on my tongue, simultaneously reaching out to the nightstand and taking out a condom.

I pause the kiss to open the packet with my teeth, then kiss her again, already missing her taste. Without pulling away from my woman's lips, I skillfully roll on the rubber and gently trail my tip over Cupcake's slit to get it covered in her juices then put it at her entrance, nudging it lightly.

"Tell me to stop if you feel uncomfortable, okay?" I whisper quietly against her lips, staring straight into my girl's eyes.

"I don't want to stop. I want to be yours." She smiles lovingly.

Since I'm so much bigger than my woman, I pull her onto my thighs, slowly and carefully pushing my tip inside her. Once it passes her tight opening, I pause to let her adjust to my size. She's so fucking tiny I'm scared I'll hurt her.

My cute girl gives me a nod after a while and I thrust slowly, filling her with another few inches. I stop when I hear her pained whimper and my eyes widen in fright. I hurt her!

"It's okay, you didn't hurt me. You're just... big." Cupcake reads me perfectly, immediately reassuring me.

"You'll tell me if I hurt you, right? I don't want you to be in pain." I gaze into her eyes, making sure she sees how serious I am.

"You won't hurt me." She smiles sweetly, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me in for a kiss.

I plunge my tongue into her mouth, tasting every corner of it, and push the last inches of my cock inside her hot tunnel, swallowing her moan with my mouth as I fully bury myself in her. Fuck, she's so tight she fits me like a glove. A hot, wet, tight glove.

I don't want to be anywhere else.

This is where I belong – balls deep in my woman as I make her moan and writhe in pleasure.

"Killian! Oh god!" She screams as I thrust against her, filling her over and over again.

"That's it, Cupcake. Let everyone hear you're mine." I growl lowly, burying myself in her tunnel to the hilt. Cupcake holds onto my neck with sheer desperation, arching her body against mine, barely touching the bed as I powerfully plunge into her time and time again. I support myself on one arm, having the other wrapped tightly around my woman's back, keeping her pressed against me.

"I'm yours!" She screams as she climaxes, almost cutting off the blood circulation in my dick with how tightly she clenches around me.

"That's right. You're mine now. Only mine. I'm never letting you go." I tell her between thrusts, claiming her lips again as I reach my release, filling up the condom. I'd much rather feel my woman's tight heat directly on my skin and fill her with my seed, but I didn't want to take her bare without talking to her about it first.

She's much too important to me to make such decision alone. She's not one of the easy lays that will take whatever is given to her; she's my woman, my old lady.

She deserves to be treated like a queen.

And I intend to do just that.