Chapter 28 - Killer

My cute Cupcake sits in my lap throughout the whole ceremony, filling me with unexplainable warmth. Her body is so much smaller than mine, but it brings me comfort and joy like no other. No one has ever had such effect on me and at first it took me off guard at how easily she affects me.

She cools me down but also sets me alight.

She gets rid of my nightmares only to give me new ones. I always fear that she'll get hurt. She's so delicate and fragile it scares me.

I shake in terror whenever she's away from me, but as soon as she's in my arms, everything ceases to exist. If I could, I would keep her with me at all times and not let her even go to work daily, but I know my Cupcake values her independence. She wants to grow, evolve...

And it terrifies me.

What if she decides I'm holding her back? What if she finds someone better than me? What if she leaves me?!

My arms tighten unconsciously on my girl's small frame, getting a cute confused frown from her. "You were slipping away." I hide my fear under a playful smile which becomes genuine when I hear Cupcake's chiming giggle.

"You're ridiculous." She laughs, shaking her head, then turns back to the makeshift altar in the front.

The whole wedding thing doesn't really interest me, but I will never admit it. My Cupcake has been really excited about it and I wouldn't dare ruin it for her.

Besides, how can I complain when she looks so stunning? All I've been doing since she came out of that damned beauty room is concentrate on not coming in my jeans. I can't wait to rip the dress off my girl's delicious body, to feel her soft skin again, to devour her just like I did yesterday, to bring her to ecstasy time and time again, to hear her call out my name as she comes on my dick.

Shit, I'm hard again.

Cupcake slowly turns her head around, giving me an incredulous look, as if to say: 'what the fuck?', and it takes all my willpower to not get up from my chair, storm back to my room and ravish my woman.

I lean down to Cupcake's ear. "You did this to me." I whisper teasingly, pulling her closer to the straining erection in my jeans. She gasps quietly when she feels the effect she has on me, but I shush her with a kiss. I don't want anyone to know what we're up to. My girl hates being in the centre of attention.

I hear Tank and his woman exchange their vows, but I don't bother listening to them. I'm more interested in observing my Cupcake, tracing her delicate curves with my fingers, stroking her hair, and just caressing her body lovingly. She deserves to be treated with tenderness and love, not brutality and hate. She's supposed to be cared for and protected and I will be damned before I let anyone put their hands on her in the wrong way.

Tank and Treasure's speeches get all the ladies in tears and I can even hear my Cupcake sniffle quietly. Was it really that touching?

As my Prez puts the ring on his woman's finger, I take my girl's hand in mine then press a kiss to her ring finger. "I wish that one day you'll let me put a ring on it." I tell her quietly, getting the sweetest adoring smile I've ever seen.

"You'd have to ask me properly." She teases with a smirk, making me chuckle.

"I will." I declare seriously, leaning down to kiss her.

The club hollers and whistles as Eagle announces the newly married couple, but I'm too taken by the sweet taste of my Cupcake to bother with them. I crush her to my chest and keep her there as I let myself get lost in the feeling of her soft body against mine. Cupcake's tongue battles mine for dominance, but I don't let her win and devour her hungrily, uncaring about anything around us.