Chapter 29 - Katherine

One day.

I feel tears brim in my eyes and I have to fight to not let them fall due so they won't ruin my make-up. One day... Killian literally declared that he wants to marry me one day!

OH GOD!!!

I want to jump and scream and kiss Killian silly! He actually wants a future with me!

After he asked me to be his Old Lady, I was beyond happy, but when he didn't really do anything about it, I started to think he may have just asked that in spurt of a moment and he didn't mean it.

But now?!

Now I can finally get rid of those insecurities. I can start planning our future. I can let go of everything holding me back and give myself to my man completely.

I wanna jump his bones.

I glance at Killian as we stand in the crowd and watch Tank and Treasure's first dance. Almost as if he can feel my gaze on him, Killian looks down, gracing me with a loving smile that brightens his whole face and makes him so much more handsome.

"What is it, Cupcake?" He cups my cheek, trailing his thumb over my skin.

I only grin at him cheekily. "Nothing. I'm just looking at my man."

Killian chuckles and shakes his head at this. "Then stare all you want." He leans down to press a kiss to my head, causing a bunch of butterflies to flutter in my stomach. I love it when he's so affectionate.

I reach my hand to my man's face and stroke his cheek softly. Killian takes my hand in his and kisses my palm before intertwining our fingers and pulling me to his chest. I stay snuggled into his side, feeling content and happy.

Sometime during Tank and Treasure's dance other couples started joining them, making the guys from the club cheer and clap. I don't think Killian is a dancer, and neither am I, so we just watch the happy couples.

The older ladies and their husbands are all twirling and spinning happily, while Lia and Blake just sway slowly as they stay snuggled into each other. I noticed Blake and everyone else be extremely careful with Lia ever since she arrived, but I have no idea what's that all about. She seems fine, but I didn't miss how she doesn't do certain things.

But that's none of my business. I shouldn't meddle in her issues.

Killian and I walk to a table after a while and I'm immediately pulled onto my man's lap. He never lets me sit on my own. My sweet man.

After everyone is seated at their tables, the waitresses hired for tonight serve the food and drinks. The guys turn to me then give me nods in thanks, making me smile.

I've been really hesitant and apprehensive when I first came here, but now everyone feels like a bid family to me. It's funny how life works. I never would've expected I would be a part of a biker club, but now I can't imagine a different life. A life without Killian, the old ladies and the guys seems meaningless to me now.

They're the best thing that happened to me.

I feel Killian's hand softly stroke my back as I eat, feeding him bits of my steak occasionally. This is such a 'couply' thing to do.

After we've all eaten, it's time for gifts. The guys decided to simply put the presents in one big pile and let the newlyweds unpack them one by one. Treasure seems really excited about this and pretty much skips to the boxes. Tank stops her, laughing at her enthusiasm, then asks Gun to help him bring out the gifts.

The first one is from none other than Lia. I recognize the black wrapping paper she got when we went to pick up the package. I watch amused as Treasure rips the paper and takes out the box, grinning widely, then gasps when she sees what's inside. She sets the box on the bar before taking out the leather jacket while Tank takes the vest. Treasure cries as they show it to everyone, making them all laugh. On the back of both the jacket and the vest there's club's logo sewn in, along with the word 'Peanut', which is what Lia calls the baby.