Chapter 34 - Tank

"I hope they'll be okay..." Treasure says quietly as Wolf sits down in our booth. I rub her stomach gently, kissing her head.

"They will be, baby. They just need a little push. Once they're locked in their room, I'm sure Killer will know what to do." I smirk knowingly.

"Oh, please. Sex is not the answer. It can't fix everything."

"Can't it? I think I already proved that's not true, but if you want, I can try to persuade you again." I whisper huskily into Treasure's ear, nibbling on it.

"John! – Treasure whines cutely, squirming in my lap – Stop it!"

"Say I'm right, baby, and I will." I tease, trailing kisses down her neck and shoulder.

"Okay, okay, you're right!" She exclaims as I nip at the soft skin of her neck, leaving a tiny mark behind.

"Good girl." I give her a quick peck then turn to Wolf. "Now back to the serious matter. What happened with Katherine? She seemed pretty upset."

"Some guy was harassing her at the restaurant. I caught him trying to hit her..." Wolf sighs heavily. I know about his view on abuse and I know it must've been hard for him to not destroy the guy on the spot.

"I hope you didn't kill him..."

"I didn't, but I might have scared him a little. – he smirks evilly – But I'm sure Killer will appreciate having his woman bothered by some asshole." I can't help but chuckle at this.

"You're going to tell him?" Treasure questions disbelievingly.

"Of course. Katherine is a claimed old lady." Wolf shrugs.

"Even though they're going through a rough patch right now, it won't last long. Killer won't let go of his woman. He may be even more possessive than me, and that's saying something." I add, rubbing my Treasure's stomach.

"But won't he get angry at that guy? What if he hurts him?"

"Then we will help him bury the body. – I grin – No one messes with Shadow Warriors or their women. We can't allow for some assholes to harass our ladies."

"That's a bit... extreme. And disturbing... But I won't comment on that. You know what you're doing." My cute wife sighs quietly, leaning against my chest tiredly.

"I think it's nap-time for you." I smile at her, getting only a quiet incoherent mumble in response. She's so freaking adorable.

I pick up my little wife bridal style and carefully get out of the booth, heading to my room to put my woman to bed. I can't stop the smirk forming on my face as I pass by Killer's room.

I knew they'd make up, but not this fast.

Damn, Killer, you're good.

I lay my Treasure on our bed, getting a cute whine from her the moment I release her from my arms. With an adoring smile, I sit beside her and gently caress her stomach. My baby's in there. My son is growing there.

I lift Treasure's shirt and press a kiss to her stomach, stroking it gently. "Daddy will be back soon, baby. Don't trouble your mommy too much, okay?" I cover up my wife and tuck her in with a kiss to her forehead before walking out of the room. I go to our meeting room and text Gun to call church but not bother getting Killer since he's busy.

There are some things we need to discuss.

"I got you here, cause the shit with Snake and Crusher is seriously getting on my nerves and we've got to do something about them before they stir more shit." I tell my brothers seriously.