Chapter 36 - Katherine

After Killian and I are finished with our breakfast, we go to Tank's office. I'm feeling pretty anxious about what's going to happen; Tank didn't look happy...

Killian doesn't even knock before we walk inside then he pulls me onto his lap as he sits on the couch.

"What is it brother?" He asks when Tank takes his seat in front of us.

"You claimed Katherine as your Old Lady and I accepted that. But the fact that you disappeared for a whole week and Katherine moved out, which put both of you in danger, is unacceptable. I didn't want to push you, but it seems to me that I have to."

"What are you saying, Prez?" Killian's hand tightens slightly on my waist as he tenses underneath me.

"I'm saying that either Katherine gets her cut or I won't condone you risking the club for your woman." Tank says sternly.

I duck my head in shame. I got Killian in trouble. "Cupcake?" My man cups my cheek softly, staring at me imploringly. "Will you accept my cut and tattoo? Be officially mine?" He inquires, swallowing nervously.

As if he needs to be nervous. "I will. – I smile at him lovingly – We can do this even now."

"That's good to hear – Tank comments with a chuckle – cause I might coincidentally have your cut here." He gets up from his armchair and goes to his desk, pulling out a black box with club's logo on it. Killian and I stand up from the couch as the Prez approaches us.

"Katherine, welcome to the Shadow Warriors." Tank hands me the box with a grin, seemingly in much better mood now.

With shaky hands, I open the lid then gasp when I see the leather vest inside with the 'Old Lady' patch in the front and the club's logo on the back. 'Cupcake. Property of Killer.'

It's the official Old Lady cut.

"Thank you." I throw Tank a teary smile, feeling beyond touched at this gesture. This cut means that I'm a part of the club now, that I'm not just an outsider anymore, that I can count on the guys here, that they're my family now..., that I'm Killian's forever. I turn to my man and throw myself at him, wrapping my arms around his waist as I cry in pure relief. He's given me a vest on Christmas, but this is the official thing. With this, I'm an Old Lady.

"Can you put it on me?"

"Of course." Killian gently sets the box on the coffee table then takes out the leather cut and carefully helps me adorn it. It looks ridiculous with the big hoodie I'm wearing, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

"I'll leave you two alone, I can't watch this. Just try to not fuck on my couch." Tank jokes then walks out of the office.

"You look so beautiful." Killian smiles at me, gently tracing his fingers over the cut. I put my arms around him and just cuddle into his chest with a content sigh.

"Thank you. – I murmur against his chest – For everything."

Killian, being Killian, simply picks me up so we can be eye-to-eye and cradles me to his body, peppering feathery kisses all over my face. "You're mine now. For real. Forever." He stares deeply into my eyes, cupping my head with his big hand.

"And you're mine. – I grin teasingly – No bitch will steal you from me anymore." I state proudly. I'm an Old Lady now. The sluts can kiss my ass.

"Like I would even look at any other woman. No one can take your place. No one." Killian chuckles, kissing my neck.

"What about the tattoo?" I ask after a moment as Killian walks out of the office, still holding me against his chest.

"What about it?"