Chapter 39 - Katherine

Oh damn, I really can't move. Killian ruined my pussy for good. I don't even want to get out of bed, I already know I will walk like a penguin today.

I groggily turn over in bed, only to be met with an empty spot where my Killy should be. I can't help but pout dejectedly as I snuggle into his pillow. I wanted him to be here with me. I wanted to talk to him...

I bury my face tiredly into Killian's pillow, taking in his lingering scent as I go over everything that happened last night. I can't believe I acted like that in front of Killian! He must think so low of me!!

I can't help but wonder how my Killy is feeling now... I forced him to stare in a mirror, the one thing that brings him pain, and I don't know how he's doing now that the heat of the moment cooled down. What if I made it worse for him?!

A warm hand touches my face all of a sudden, startling me slightly. I raise my head off Killy's pillow, only to be met with my man's gorgeous grey eyes as he smiles at me adoringly. "Good afternoon, baby." He gently brushes my hair off my face, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Afternoon?!" I shoot up at this, staring at him in shock. But Killian's attention is not on my face anymore.

"Don't tempt me, Cupcake. I know you're sore." He growls lowly, clenching his fist tightly. I glance down to find out what angered him, only to see I'm fully naked and the duvet got thrown off me in my haste to get up.

"Killian!" I whine, quickly pulling up the duvet to cover my naked body.

"What? – he defends – How can I not react when I see my woman bare in front of me..." He gets on the bed, slowly prowling to me with a predatory grin that just screams 'trouble'. For me.

With one swift move, I'm repositioned onto Killian's lap as he leans against the broken headboard, cradling me in his arms like a baby. "I won't do anything, Cupcake. I don't want to hurt you more than I already did." He kisses my head.

"You didn't hurt me, Killian. – I feel the need to reassure him – I'm just sore, but I'll be fine. But how are you feeling?"

"My sweet Cupcake, worried about me again... - Killian chuckles, kissing my cheek - I'm okay. I'm more than okay actually." He whispers against my ear, trailing his fingers over my bare back. "I'm fantastic. And I have a surprise for you."

"Killian! – I admonish – You didn't have to..."

"You don't even know what it is, baby. You'll see later, after you eat." With one more kiss to my head, Killian reaches out to the nightstand, where I see a plate with food. I didn't even notice it earlier!

Not wanting to make Killy feel bad, I let him feed me as I sit sideways in his lap with the duvet wrapped around me like a cocoon. I can tell he wants to take care of me, so I don't even bother complaining when he treats me like a china doll.

When I'm finally full, Killian puts the plate away and picks me up, all bundled up in the covers, then carries me to the bathroom.

I wouldn't be able to stop the gasp that escapes me even if I wanted. Covering my mouth with my hands I cry in pure, unadulterated happiness as I stare at my and Killy's reflection in the huge full length mirror. I don't even care how ridiculous I look all wrapped up in the duvet, I only see my man. He's okay!

"I wanted to show you that I'm fine now. Though I have to admit, your therapy might've made it worse for me. Cause now, every time I look at this piece of glass, all I want to do is ravish your little body until you can't move. You might've broken me for good. I'm going to walk around with a perpetual hard-on because of you." I almost choke on my own spit at the intensity of Killian's gaze.