Chapter Eleven: It's going to be alright

Ben's POV: A cry. A scream yelling: ''Help me, Ben!'' A final breath. No! No! No! Rey! This can't be happening again! No! No! Make it stop! I was tossing and turning and I awoke suddenly drenched in sweat and was breathing deeply in the night. I glanced next to Rey praying that she is still alive. She was. She looks so peaceful when she's resting. I can't imagine living without her. (end POV) Tears hit his eyes and he was sobbing and was taking shaky breaths. ''Ben?'' Rey whispered waking up. He was still sobbing. ''Ben, are you ok?'' She asked sitting up and tried to comfort him by massaging his back. ''I don't know. It was a nightmare. Just like my grandfather had about my grandmother. But this time it's you.'' ''Oh Ben, don't worry. The twins aren't going to die and neither am I. It's going to be alright. We are both strong with the Force. You know that I'm strong. I've been through worse than childbirth, you know that.'' Rey told him truthfully running her fingers through his hair. 

She wiped a tear out of his eye. ''Hey, look at me. We'll do this together.'' Ben stared back at her tears no longer in his eyes and his gaze was full of pure love and gratitude for Rey. Rey leaned foward and gave him a passionate kiss she could feel him relax in their embrace. ''It's going to be alright.'' Ben whispered against her lips.