𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙮

About Peachy!

Hi! I'm a small lil streamer on Twitch and sometimes on Youtube. I play tons of games and even draw at times. Can't wait to see you in chat :) Also, go check out my brother @Slimecicle (he's pretty chill too)

Followers: 1,372

[Peachy is Live!]

   I was live on Twitch, like usual, playing Minecraft, "I need Diamonds for the enchantment table, wish me luck." I descended into my mine and looked at my stream stats. I only had 500 viewers on at the moment, but then I noticed my viewer count rise by the second.

600

700

800

900

1000

2000

   Curious as to why I had more viewers now, I asked my chat if they knew, "Hey, chat. Why are so many people watching all of a sudden? Minecraft can't be that interesting and Charlie isn't even here."

User23: Carson is watching your stream!

Devilie: CallMeCarson is watching your stream rn!!!1

   "Wait, really? Nahhh, you guys are lying. Carson is too big of a streamer to even know who I am," I joked. Carson and I have been friends for years. Ever since Charlie became friends with Carson and introduced us to each other, we've been best friends.

CallMeCarsonLIVE: I am??? Darn. Was kinda hoping you'd be a part of my smp server.

User16: OMG OMG YOU HAVE TO SAY YES

   "Wait, is it really you? I've missed you Prince Charming! Here," I started a voice call on discord, "easier than texting." I was too busy with joining the call to notice my chat freaking out. Prince Charming has been my nickname for him ever since we met and I found out his last name was King.

   "So about that SMP. Do you wanna join?"

   "Of course! Who else is on it?"

   "Travis, Cscoop, Its_Jawsh, Jschlatt, TwoMad, and a few others are gonna be there."

   "TwoMad!? You got TwoMad there? I'm there, send me the IP. Send me. Send me," I said excitedly.

   "You got it, buttercup. We're starting tomorrow, which is also a grace period, so no hits just yet."

   "Alrighty, I'll see you there."

   "Bye, Peach," we laughed before hanging up. I exhaled and looked at the chat freaking out.

User1: HE CALLED HER BUTTERCUP

Tee321: AWEE PRINCE CHARMING

Elmo7: THEY'RE FRIENDS??

   "Jeez, chat, calm down. Yes, Carson and I are friends. We have been for years now. You're acting like we haven't streamed together before. Y'all are crazy. Well, I guess I'll end it here because it is getting late and I'm gonna be streaming for a long time tomorrow. Bye peaches! Love you," I closed the stream, preparing for lots of chaos the next day.