𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝘼 𝘾𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

It had been months since I first joined the SMP server and I made so many new friends. I got to meet Ted and Nicolas (JunkyJanker). Over the past few months, we had grown super close and even had nicknames for each other. Still, with how close we are, I haven't done a face reveal to any of the boys. Not even Carson knew what I looked like. Next week, that was going to change.

Princess Peach

Charlie and I have HUGE news for you

Travie

??

Prince Charming

OH YEAH. THIS.

The older twin smh

We're visiting LA for a few weeks!

Travie

W H A T

Princess Peach

Yup :>

Travie

YES YES YES

DOES THIS MEAN I GET TO SEE UR PRETTY FACE??Q?!??

Joshie

Y/NNNN

Teddy Bear

JSHIT AND I ARE GONNA BE VISITING CALI NEXT WEEK TOO WHAT

Prince Charming

It's all falling into play >:)

Princess Peach

OF COURSE CARSON MADE VISITING PLANS WITH ALL OF US AT THE SAME TIME

HOW DID I NOT FIGURE THIS OUT TILL NOW

Prince Charming

Mhmmmm

I have something really important to talk to you guys about when you get here :))))

Joshie

Speaking of which

When do you guys get here?

The older twin smh

Y/n and I get there tomorrow somewhere around midnightish

Jay Jay

Ted and I get there tomorrow too, just earlier

Like 5pm i think

Princess Peach

Im so excited to meet you guyssss

How much you wanna bet that I cry

Coopie

Ur such a softie

Ofc ur gonna cry

Which is gonna make me cry smh

I love you too much

Princess Peach

Don't worry coopie

We'll cry together <3

Travie

ME TOO

IM GONNA CRY TOO

The older twin smh

Ok ok

We'll all cry

Now Y/n and I gotta finish packing for tomorrow

Princess Peach

Yeahhhhh

We probably won't be able to text you until we get to the airport btw

Byeeeee <3

Love youuuu

Coopie

Bye princess

love you toooo :)

   And I did just that. I packed two weeks worth of clothes, assuming I'd mix and match my clothing for the third week. During the process, all I could think about was my friends. Well, best friends. I'm so glad that Carson invited me to the SMP. Sometimes I'll think of how it would have been if he didn't and it just makes me sad. I can talk to them about anything that could be bothering me and they would always call me until I felt better.

   All of us have become so close that we even have nicknames for each other. Carson is of course Prince Charming, Travis is Travie, Ted is Teddy Bear, Jschlatt is Jay Jay, Josh is Joshie, and Cooper is Coopie. Everyone just calls me Princess, not really sure why though. I guess Ted called me it one day and it just stuck with the group.

   Three knocks on my bedroom door pulled me out of my thoughts, it was Charlie, "Hey, Y/n. You packed and ready for tomorrow?"

   "Just about. I just need a few things but that's it."

   "Alright, I'm gonna go to bed. We have a big day tomorrow," He left my room with a smile and some extra pep in his step. He was excited to meet his friends too.

   I packed the rest of my stuff and got ready for bed. My mind raced with things we would do in LA. I even thought about what Carson was going to talk to us about. Was it a good thing? A bad thing? I sighed in frustration and fell back onto my bed, going to sleep for the night. 

551 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 :)

𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙧𝙣, 𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙔/𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙇𝘼. 𝙞 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣.