Uninvited

Win

We had morning practice today since our usual after class practices are preoccupied by the upcoming Open House preparations.

It's an annual activity that all universities participates in to rake applicants.

I caught up to Dean who was already dressing up in the lockers. He only took some time to warm the water and headed to change, claiming that he was hungry.

"I thought you had breakfast at home.", I said while I sat on the bench.

"I just had a quick bite to avoid the morning rush.", he said while buttoning his shirt.

"The canteen would have ran out of breakfast meals by this time and we still have classes.", I told him.

"If you're that worried then let me eat the snack in your locker.", he looked at me as if teasing.

"You can go ahead and starve. That's already reserved.", I scoffed at him.

I bought that junk specifically for Nong Team. Although I disagree with him binging on it, I still need that to bait him.

"You'll let me starve just so you could flirt?", he gave me a mischievous look while wringing a towel.

I knew exactly what he wanted to do and prepared myself to avoid his sadistic advances.

We left the Pool Side to the remaining club members and went on to our first class when we met Team and Pharm headed our way

I wondered what he was doing here since he was exempted due to his schedule conflict with practice.

"I thought you had classes.", I started to confront him.

"I just came to accompany Pharm for P'Dean

"I just came to accompany Pharm for P'Dean. He made some sandwich for him.", he said as Pharm handed a lunch box to Dean.

How about me, don't you have anything for me?

I wanted to ask Team just that but I got curious what Dean got this time. I urged him to open it.

Team acted all jealous that his sandwich was ordinary and wanted one like Dean's.