The Red Thread of Fate

Team

I reminded Pharm that our booth is going to close by four. I haven't tasted the desserts he'd made and I didn't have the spare time to drop by their booth.

I've been dunked several times and P'Win was having the time of his life.

I kept on giving him the evil eye since he picked me to be the last drop and I'm starting to feel cold.

As I splashed into the water again, P'Win announced that the dunk has ended.

P'Pruk helped me out and gave me a towel to dry on. Pharm just came on time which cheered me up.

 Pharm just came on time which cheered me up

"Ahw, Pharm, Dean will be out soon. He's just finishing up some paperworks.", P'Win told Pharm.

P'Win went on chatting with him and being all too friendly.

P'Dean joined their conversation and we went on teasing when he let Pharm decide if we should eat out.

Pharm said that he had plans with Del and Manaow, but P'Win insisted to invite them.

"I feel cold.", I said between chatters.

"Let's get changed so we can go.", P'Win told me and I agreed.

We started to walk to the lockers when P'Win came to me and asked, "Do you want me to warm you up?"

"Oi!", I shoved him away from me.

He always makes those indecent proposals which annoys me. It was just a one time thing and he still kept on coming to me.

I hurried on to the shower room still hearing his laughter behind me. Such a creep.

After I took a quick shower, I found him in the locker room already dressed and good to go.

"Take this medicine, Nong, so you won't get sick.", he said while he gave me the tablet and a bottle of water.

I thanked him and finished the bottle.

"Manaow can ride with us and Del will go with Dean and Pharm.", he told me as I put on my clothes.

"How about P'Pruk? Isn't he coming?", I asked.

"He has to clean up with the other juniors, so he can't join us."

I just nodded and hurriedly changed so we can go to the Drama Club.