Chapter 1

Welcome to the journey of Aayush and Netra.

On the edge of a cliff, you see a girl dressed in royal clothing, bleeding and exhausted, resting her back on a big rock, and a boy who is stabbed in the stomach, bleeding and barely standing up.

"At least now tell the truth, at least now reveal the love for me that you have hid in your heart, Bhairava," said the girl holding out her hand to the boy. You can clearly see regret in the boy's face.

Suddenly the girl falls off the cliff and the boy also jumps right after her shouting "Mithra!"

A girl wakes up from her sleep sweating and panting and scared.

Girl's pov

Why am I seeing this dream every day. I cannot see their faces, but why do I feel so connected to this dream. Oh God, please help me.

"Netra!" I hear my mom yelling, "come fast and eat your breakfast!"

"Ok, give me 20 minutes!" I yelled back

I am so scared today. I have my first job interview today and I really want to get this job. My dad and brother work so hard for this family and I really want to help them. So, please God, please make sure I get the job

Oh, I am so sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Netra, well you already know that. I am 24 years old and just finished my MBA. I have one brother who is so protective of me, sometimes I feel like he is my dad, not my actual dad. Anyways, my dad is a software engineer and works at Infosys. My brother is an aspiring businessman, he is soon going to start his own business, and my mom is a housewife. This is my small family and we live in Mumbai.

Now enough of the introduction, I have to get ready for my interview. My first interview today is at Khurana Industries. I heard he doesn't appoint girls, but the senior manager there recommended me so, that is why I am going. Please, wish me luck.

I go downstairs to see my dad and brother, who already started their breakfast. "Good Morning, papa and bhai ," I said sitting on the dining table chair. "Good Morning beta/Neetu," my dad and brother said at the same time.

"Are you nervous about your interview?" asked my brother while eating a paratha. "Of course, bhai," I said serving myself a paratha. "This is the first interview I hope I get this job." "It's ok if you don't get it too, you can always try again," said my dad patting my head. He is super supportive of everything I do. He got up washed his hands and picked up his bag and said, "I wish you best of luck beta, bye." "Bye," I said smiling back at him.

After that my brother also left for work. Actually he offered to drop me at work but my friend, Payal offered to drop me.

After Payal picked me up from home, it took us 20 mins to reach Malhotra Industries. Getting off the scooty I bid bye to Payal, she has to go to Khurana Industries, she applied for a job at that company. We know if we both apply in the same company, we will gossip more that actually do our work.

After she left I walked really fast toward the building, because if I don't I would be late. While walking I bump into someone and I know at this point I'm going to fall on the floor, but I didn't, which is weird. I slowly opened my eyes, that were tightly closed, to see a man looking straight into my eyes. He held me from falling to the ground. I am pretty sure we were in this position for a solid 5 minutes. Finally, I waved my hand between our faces. He got out of his dreamland, looked around, and dropped me on the ground!

After dropping me on the ground he started to walk away as if nothing happened. I got up from the ground and very angrily yelled, "Hey, mister, what do you think of yourself," walking up to him I yelled more, "that you are the CEO of this company or something, just wait and watch what I will do," getting more closer to him, I yelled, "I will get you fired!" After yelling at him, I walked into the building pushing him aside.

What do you guys think. Please give me feedback, as it will help me improve my writing. Also, try do inline comments, I really like those. Saty tuned for the next chapter.

G.